BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

children performing oral sex on each other

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

This little girl is offering oral sex because she has been giving oral sex to someone. If she wasn't making him do it to her, she was giving because someone is ABUSING her!

And this man says his son's life is ruined? How? He got a bl*w job - he'll laugh about that when he's in high school.

To say your own child is a predator is ridiculous...he just wants to make it sound like a huge trauma for his kid before he sues.

wow you started off well but ended up with a piece of sh*t post

how can you even say the last two lines seriously

1. presumptuous

2. the likely hood of all kids involved having some residual effects needing mental trauma needing therapy is high
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:10am
There is something else far more sinister going in here.

And with so many pics out there of women taking booty pics with their kids in the background...

The real victims may not ever get tended to.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:24am
[QUOTE [QUOTE=sexyandfamous]

This little girl is offering oral sex because she has been giving oral sex to someone. If she wasn't making him do it to her, she was giving because someone is ABUSING her!

And this man says his son's life is ruined? How? He got a bl*w job - he'll laugh about that when he's in high school.

To say your own child is a predator is ridiculous...he just wants to make it sound like a huge trauma for his kid before he sues.

I pray to Elohim that you are not seriousOuch]

man screw this I'm just  going to say.. u sound naive then a mug.. You need some teaching on sexual abuse for real. You are as empathetic as a white male politician.

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:12am

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

<p ="caption"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px;">

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Parent Richard McCarthy said his 4-year-old son received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl at the school on multiple occasions. 

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'He<font style="font-size: 1.2em;"> told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him,' McCarthy said. 'It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground.'

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The girl performed oral sex on at least one other boy, allegedly. 

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'Their lives will be ruined in many ways,' Owen said. 'And we know there are many more [victims].'

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">

<div ="clear"="" style="margin: 0px; clear: both; width: auto; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px !imant; min-height: 0px !imant; height: 0px !imant; line-height: 0 !imant; font-size: 0px !imant; : none !imant; border: 0px !imant;"><div ="artsplitter"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><p ="caption"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px;">

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'There's no way I can<font style="font-size: 1.2em;"> just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,' McCarthy said. 'How else do you explain it?' 

wtf--ur first comment was fine. The second statement makes no sense.

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:13am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

[QUOTE [QUOTE=sexyandfamous]

I pray to Elohim that you are not seriousOuch]

man screw this I'm just  going to say.. u sound naive then a mug.. You need some teaching on sexual abuse for real. You are as empathetic as a white male politician.

cause I was about to say something harsh
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:30am

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

<p ="caption"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px;">

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Parent Richard McCarthy said his 4-year-old son received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl at the school on multiple occasions. 

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'He<font style="font-size: 1.2em;"> told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him,' McCarthy said. 'It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground.'

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The girl performed oral sex on at least one other boy, allegedly. 

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'Their lives will be ruined in many ways,' Owen said. 'And we know there are many more [victims].'

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">

<div ="clear"="" style="margin: 0px; clear: both; width: auto; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px !imant; min-height: 0px !imant; height: 0px !imant; line-height: 0 !imant; font-size: 0px !imant; : none !imant; border: 0px !imant;"><div ="artsplitter"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><p ="caption"="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px;">

<p style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; min-height: 1px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: normal;"><font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'There's no way I can<font style="font-size: 1.2em;"> just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,' McCarthy said. 'How else do you explain it?' 

the ? this whole post disgusts me to the point I can't ven bother trying to be polite.
all he got was a blowjob????? no he was molested! he's 5 years old! just because he's a boy he should "tough it out"??? where is your logic?!?!? this little girl was molested and brought that ish to other kids but because he's a boy... he won't?
ugh
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:08am
UnhappyCry
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:17am
I hope you trolling....please be trolling? If not......
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 9:31am
I don't think she's trollin- I feel she's that stupid to make that kind of comment. Her first part sound fine, like she got it, the 2nd half was way off. Rather idiotic
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 11:10am
Speaking of internet, there are many highly sexual ads popping up nowadays. 

If you go on say, 1channel.ch to watch a tv show video link. 2/5 times you'll get a sexual pop up ad, and if a child should ever be curious (which they are) they can get access to a lot of stuff. 

When I was young I was pretty sexual minded, but I never thought of actually acting out on it. 

The fact that a 5 year old girl is performing oral is a serious issue, and she is likely to have been abused. 
I work in a daycare, and the thought of the 5 year old girls I know doing this...shudder. 
We have had an incident where two kids were lying down really close to each other and the girl was saying "Touch me." but she's too advance for her own good, and we caught it immediately. 
She's done other things that are not appropriate (but not this serious) and we catch her everytime, and seriously talk to her about it. The fact that teachers weren't aware infuriates me. 
How are you not aware that a girl is giving head to a boy in your classroom? Like seriously? That could never happen where I work. 

Interesting to note that the girl is the one reported performing the act, but the father of the boy is more concerned about it. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>