Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

children performing oral sex on each other

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:02pm
This is very sad! unfortunately kids are exposed to all sorts of mess way too soon, tv's in their rooms without parental blocks as though they can't flip to channels other than Disney. Lack of monitoring isn't just a problem in schools, technology is babysitting kids these days and too many parents on this "modern times" bs not enforcing the basics. I remember as a child not being able to watch TV after a certain time due to the contents of certain shows, kids now have free reign and access to way too much.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Parent Richard McCarthy said his 4-year-old son received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl at the school on multiple occasions. 

'He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him,' McCarthy said. 'It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground.'

The girl performed oral sex on at least one other boy, allegedly. 

'Their lives will be ruined in many ways,' Owen said. 'And we know there are many more [victims].'

'There's no way I can just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,' McCarthy said. 'How else do you explain it?' 

This little girl is offering oral sex because she has been giving oral sex to someone. If she wasn't making him do it to her, she was giving because someone is ABUSING her!

And this man says his son's life is ruined? How? He got a bl*w job - he'll laugh about that when he's in high school.

To say your own child is a predator is ridiculous...he just wants to make it sound like a huge trauma for his kid before he sues.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 04 2013 at 11:23pm
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:30pm
Vacation Bible school. I was about seven or eight. We were sitting at a table and a boy named Tristan kept sliding his grand up my skirt. I would push him away and tell him to stop.......he had the nerve to tell me "Shhhhh" with a sick little grin and would start again. I told the teacher who happened to be teaching while he was touching me. She brushed it off. He thought it was funny......he was the grandson of the pastor of the church. I still remember feeling dirty.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Something is seriously wrong here. Where did the kids learn these behaviors? I think some of the parents need to be investigated. Kids are naturally curious, but for them to put their mouths on eachother is beyond that. One or more of these children must have been exposed to this elsewhere.

I was just speaking on this yesterday with a friend.   Playing "house" or "doctor" in the 2012 2013 ....the sh*t is on a whole nother level.  U were content to look but it never occured to us to want to put our mouths on sh*t....even with my playboy TV watchin' ass at 8 and 9 years old.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:26am
i'm thinking ya'll are right.  ya'll have to be.  that is the only thing IMO that explains a child offering to do that.  somebody prolly tole that baby that this is how u make people like/love you.  smh.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:08am
My S.O was a daycare teacher for a few years and she told me kids were always trying to expose themselves, masturbate, or touch each other during naptime and bathroom breaks. 
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:14am
Hum......I went to a Lutheran school for a while. The kids were different from the public school kids.....like the rejects. So it's not shocking that these kids had all the free time unsupervised. And yes that child has been abused.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

Vacation Bible school. I was about seven or eight. We were sitting at a table and a boy named Tristan kept sliding his grand up my skirt. I would push him away and tell him to stop.......he had the nerve to tell me "Shhhhh" with a sick little grin and would start again. I told the teacher who happened to be teaching while he was touching me. She brushed it off. He thought it was funny......he was the grandson of the pastor of the church. I still remember feeling dirty.

happened to me when I went to a private christian school.  I would pinch the sh*t out of his hand but he took the pain and would keep tryna rub my leg.  Other girls knew and offered to rat him out...but I knew It would backfire on me if I or anyone else tole on my behalf.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:24am
Little boys were content grabbing booties when I was that age, and only the fast ones did that. I don't think we ever even imagined putting our mouths on someone's privates.

It's crazy what kids are exposed to these days. One of my boyfriend's neighbor's daughter was talking about Bad Girls Club the other day, and how good the episode was. I distinctly remember someone in that episode talking about giving her dude head and letting him hit from the back cuz he sent her chocolate covered fruit.

What parent would let their 7 year old watch BGC?! I was giving her mammy the side eye from hell.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 2:54am
Kids have been experimenting on other kids for years. This isn't new. Kids will always be curious of their bodies and others bodies.

What they need is a sex education class. Parents are too scared to teach their children because they think it gives their kids permission to do sexual things, but it's not like that. Kids have always been curious, but they lack knowledge so they do copy what they see or hear...A sex education will help prevent cases of kids experimenting on each other. Instead of waiting til they think their child will have sex, they should teach them while they are young so they know the difference between a bad touch or a good touch...at least...that's what I think becuause I know if I had the sex talk at four or five I don't think I would have experimented...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>