Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

children performing oral sex on each other

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:24pm
the thread title though..CryConfused

theyre getting younger and younger with this messSleepy. i remember a couple kids using dolls at my old job showing me what daddy does to mommy. Sleepy

Edited by Lady ICE - Feb 04 2013 at 4:25pm
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 5:12pm
My mind cannot compute..
They should ask them where they learned this behavior from..
This is so sad.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 5:16pm
Wow.

That's the earliest I ever heard of kids doing that. 2 girls were caught giving a duet to this boy when I was in the sixth grade. But 5, umm damn
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:16pm
STOP WITH THE B.S., ONE OR MORE OF THOSE KIDS HAVE BEEN MOLESTED!!!!
I HOPE THEY INVESTIGATE THAT TOO!!

Edited by briany - Feb 04 2013 at 6:48pm
SeeminglySweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeeminglySweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:42pm
I agree with the above, and also wanted to add: internet culture

I remember years ago when I was baby sitting my cousin and he asked me to look at what he found on the internet. 

"I can be doing my homework or searching for games and this pops up."

He then demonstrated a search that should in no way have returned the results that it did, and there were no parental blocks on the computer.

I told his parents and set those blocks with the quickness.

Kids today get iPads and iPods and whatnot as gifts that come with unrestricted internet access and sex apps.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:44pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:51pm
I believe it. Kids will mimic what they see at home!

I remember as a child, O had this really bad kid as my neighbor. Oscar was his name. This kid was about 5 or 6 and would grab me, throw me on the floor, and dry hump me. I had NO idea what he was doing or what the point of that was until one day I walked by his door in the apartment complex we lived in and his door was wide open.

This kid as young as he was was watching pörn. I think about it all these years later and shake my head!

Gives me determination to not have my children be exposed to those things and have the confidence to set up and respect their personal space.

I'm just glad dry humping was all it was. These children are doing far worse.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by briany briany wrote:

STOP WITH THE B.S., ONE OR MORE OF THOSE KIDS HAVE BEEN MOLESTED!!!!
I HOPE THEY INVESTIGATE THAT TOO!!

Totally agree.. the little girl is being molested for her too do that with several little boys. This is beyond kids being curious and touching each other.
r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:58pm
I seriously believe that those kids are being molested. This is just sick. Kids can't be kids anymore. I have a nine year old and eight year old in my class with girlfriends. They talk about everything from kissing her to making sure she has money in her pocket. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:13pm
Something like this happened to me in kindergarden. At nap time a boy would molest me almost every time. I didn't know any better and curious so I didn't say anything....but I think kids learn from tv and other kids. I used to watch soft PICS alllll the time when I had the chance lol I don't blame the parents.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic