Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

children performing oral sex on each other

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: children performing oral sex on each other
    Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:38pm

Lutheran school closes as stunned parents learn 'their five-year-old children were performing oral sex on each other'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 00:10, 3 February 2013 UPDATED: 12:59, 4 February 2013

• Comments (247)
    • < border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1360013777720" name="I0_1360013777720" ="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fast?bsv&size=medium&hl=en-GB&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2272605%2FLutheran-school-s-stunned-parents-learn-sexual-activity-5-year-old-children.&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.OdHYDgvBnac.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DQQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTM_7RQ7OQeTq8mj4MdArhj4w7GWvQ#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled&id=I0_1360013777720&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk" allowtransparency="true" -gapiattached="true" title="+1" style=": static; top: 0px; width: 90px; margin: 0px; border-style: none; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 20px;">
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1359159993.#_=1360013782458&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2272605%2FLutheran-school-s-stunned-parents-learn-sexual-activity-5-year-old-children.&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2272605%2FLutheran-school-s-stunned-parents-learn-sexual-activity-5-year-old-children.%23axzz2JmPC2rFB&size=m&text=Lutheran%20school%20s%20as%20stunned%20parents%20learn%20of%20'%20sexual%20activity%20between%20their%205-year-old%20children'&=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F11hFn5M&via=MailOnline" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="width: 110px; height: 20px;">

A California preschool is closing after parents allegedly discovered sexual activity between four and five-year-old students. 

Students enrolled in preschool at the First Lutheran Church of Carson School engaged in oral sex in a variety of places, including during naptime, in the tunnel slide on the playground, and in an outside bathroom, according to attorney Greg Owen, who represents the alleged victims.

'It all boils down to a lack of supervision,' Owen said. 'There were times when teachers would let aides in the room for hours at a time to watch the kids. During naptime, the aides would be sleeping and the children would have been molesting each other during this time.

Scroll down for video

Church leaders claimed the closing was connected to the school director resigning and claimed sexual relations between students were not a factor. 

They said the director was resigning for personal reasons, according to KABC-TV. 

The California Department of Social Services cited the school for one sexual encounter as well as an improper student-teacher ratio. 

Owen will file a suit Monday in the Los Angeles County Superior Court against the school, the church, the principal, the teacher, and an alleged child perpetrator. 

He is representing four alleged victims. 

Because of the child's age, they cannot be identified under law. 

school

Under watch: State officials are still investigating what went on at the school

Parent Richard McCarthy said his 4-year-old son received oral sex from a 5-year-old girl at the school on multiple occasions. 

'He told me about all the bad things that girl had been doing to him,' McCarthy said. 'It went down in the classroom, it went down in the bathroom and it went down out on the playground.'

The girl performed oral sex on at least one other boy, allegedly. 

'Their lives will be ruined in many ways,' Owen said. 'And we know there are many more [victims].'

As parents attempt to find a new school for their children in mid-semester some are unsure their children are fit for preschool after what they've been exposed to. 

Owen

Under fire: Attorney Greg Owen will file suit Monday against the school, the church, the principal, the teacher, and an alleged child perpetrator.

'There's no way I can just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,' McCarthy said. 'How else do you explain it?' 

Other parents say they have the same concern now that their children have been exposed to sexual behavior. 

'Parents are saying, 'My child is now a predator. Now how can I let him go to another school?'' Owen said. 'I have talked to three of the parents who have not been able to, but I would think there are schools around.'

'There were many children lying there and they watched these acts. In our business and in psychological terms, that's sexualizing a child at a young age,' he said. 

Watch video here

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272605/Lutheran-school-closes-stunned-parents-learn-sexual-activity-5-year-old-children.html#ixzz2Jy7zBqvi 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:41pm
Confused
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:42pm
Omg!!! These kids are mimicking behaviors that they have seen at home and taking it to the preschool.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:42pm
GEEZIS KRYST!!!!

AT CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:44pm
That means their parents need to do better. Those kids more than likely seen their parents doing oral at home so they learned it SOMEWHERE and I doubt it was at school.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

'There's no way I can just take him to another school and be that parent that just lets a predator loose,' McCarthy said. 'How else do you explain it?' 

Other parents say they have the same concern now that their children have been exposed to sexual behavior. 

'Parents are saying, 'My child is now a predator. Now how can I let him go to another school?'' Owen said. 'I have talked to three of the parents who have not been able to, but I would think there are schools around.'

'There were many children lying there and they watched these acts. In our business and in psychological terms, that's sexualizing a child at a young age,' he said. 

I have to give it to the parents here. This is a horrible horrible situation. But, I am really happy that they are recognizing that their children might be a danger to other kids because of this.

lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:48pm
sex is all over the place, it's so hard to hide it from kids now. maybe they will start giving 5 year old condoms like they do 10 year olds, people seem to think that's the solution for young children having sex these days. sad.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

That means their parents need to do better. Those kids more than likely seen their parents doing oral at home so they learned it SOMEWHERE and I doubt it was at school.

Exactly..I'm not sure how, but wonder if they can try to trace back how it started. I'm just speechless
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:50pm
Something is seriously wrong here. Where did the kids learn these behaviors? I think some of the parents need to be investigated. Kids are naturally curious, but for them to put their mouths on eachother is beyond that. One or more of these children must have been exposed to this elsewhere.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Something is seriously wrong here. Where did the kids learn these behaviors? I think some of the parents need to be investigated. Kids are naturally curious, but for them to put their mouths on eachother is beyond that. One or more of these children must have been exposed to this elsewhere.

Now that you mention it I hope it's not a case of someone in those kids home life touching on them or anything.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>