Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Children on a leash/harness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

blaque out here abusing ppl children. lmao
Don't judge me, I was in KP Mall...its a war-zone out thereLOL

lmao.. what store did u work at? 
i was at um... bath n body works.. i wanted to die.

but you sound like my mom.
always telling us...how she pinches her abusive patients when no one is looking.. lol
Lol I was at H&M. Them kids did not give a fawk. If the sweet sounding words of "no sweetie, stop that" or "where's your mommy" don't calm em down and put them in order...chances are that child is a demonStern Smile

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:14pm
Parents we're insulted with this?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:15pm

i think they are also livesavers for parents who have more than one young child.
for obvious reasons.

when i used to go out with both of my lil sisters at the same damn time...man i managed and was fine [better than my mom is at it] but that would have been handy. 

my mom should have gotten one of those things.  she gets frazzled easily when she goes out with lil kids.LOL
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

I had one for my kids #fukwutuheard .. They are helpful.. When you're in a busy place and your child doesn't want to hold your hand, they feel independent because they're wearing a backpack.. It's not a leash.. But whatever, BHM parents are perfect and their non existing children will only drink unicorn tears   
LOLLOLCryCryLOLDead
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:16pm
With all the craziness in the world a leash type thing will not hurt a child. Edpecially in highly congested areas.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:21pm
i don't think people who use leashes are bad parents.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:24pm
I don't see an issue with those at all. I saw one that looked like a cute little panda with a big pink bow...so cute! I was like Angelina Jolie and Zahara, I carried my daughter everywhere up until she was 3 1/2. She was free to run around the park and places like that, however when walking on the street, in the mall, or any high people/vehicle traffic she was glued to me! She was either on my hip, in a stroller, or in a shopping cart. I have seen kids get away from their parents in a flash, to risky.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:24pm
My neighbor has a kid with autism, and he would just take off and start running whenever he got the chance. We had to beg her to go get him a leash cause he almost got killed once by running in front of a car on the street.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

My neighbor has a kid with autism, and he would just take off and start running whenever he got the chance. We had to beg her to go get him a leash cause he almost got killed once by running in front of a car on the street.

this makes sense.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:40pm

blaque out here abusing ppl children. lmao
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Don't judge me, I was in KP Mall...its a war-zone out thereLOL

lmao.. what store did u work at? 
i was at um... bath n body works.. i wanted to die.

but you sound like my mom.
always telling us...how she pinches her abusive patients when no one is looking.. lol
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> Lol I was at H&M. Them kids did not give a fawk. If the sweet sounding words of "no sweetie, stop that" or "where's your mommy" don't calm em down and put them in order...chances are that child is a demonStern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 19>
  Share Topic