Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Children on a leash/harness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:06pm
As long as I'm not abusing my child I don't care what anyone has to say about my child rearing
Methods
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

http://www.babyslingsandcarriers.com/carriers_for_36months_beyond

<p style="color: rgb87, 95, 94; font-family: Arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; : rgb242, 251, 242; text-align: justify;"><font face="helvetica" size="2">Our children will most certainly need less and less carrying as they get older, but before they wean off their naps, the carrier will continue to make it a lot more comfortable and convenient for the parent when the child needs to be carried especially when you are traveling or are out shopping.

<font face="helvetica" size="2">

As most kids would require some form of carrying daily up to at least 3 years old, the Boba carrier makes this possible and allows parents to carry their children comfortably even for extended periods of time. Parents can enjoy better parent child bonding during these times which otherwise would have been back breaking if the child is carried using just hands.

Don't know what we're doing here.
What I see is it can be used for daily use.

Who said about carrying the thing all day? Kids aren't on leashes all day either.

But ummm cool Flow
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

yes. Confused
what are you tryna do? pull them up when they're about to fall? 

yank them when they get too far? 
you trolling?

no... she said it would help kids that can't walk yet. 
how does a leash help a kid who can't walk well yet? lol

@ jones, if a child is on a long trip with a parent, and wants to nap, i imagine it would be better than carrying them with their arm while they sleep. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:08pm
I wonder how old that girl is.
Them legs long
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:08pm
Not my child. 
I don't care if other people use them with their children. 

As a child, I was never allowed to walk behind my parents. Rarely did I ever walk beside them if they weren't holding my hand, and I had to be on the inside of the sidewalk. Even to this day, I have to walk in front of my mother where she can see me from all angles. LOL

When we went to the market, my mother would put me between her legs to stand, while she used her hands to choose fruit and food. She'd tell me to hold onto the front of her dress so she knows I'm there. 

It pains me inside when I see a mother and toddler, and the toddler is behind their mother walking, stumbling around, available for anyone to grab. Then baby will get snatched and she'll cry 'I only took my eye off of him/her for a second and he/she was gone!!'
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:09pm
kids are on leashes for an all day trip. 
like when a parent goes to the mall... they use the leash for the whole trip. thats the whole point. 
disney land etc. 

the carrier is marketed for a different purpose for 3 yr olds and older. 
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:09pm
I had one for my kids #fukwutuheard .. They are helpful.. When you're in a busy place and your child doesn't want to hold your hand, they feel independent because they're wearing a backpack.. It's not a leash.. But whatever, BHM parents are perfect and their non existing children will only drink unicorn tears   

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Jan 13 2013 at 6:11pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:10pm

kids are on leashes for an all day trip. 
like when a parent goes to the mall... they use the leash for the whole trip. thats the whole point. 
disney land etc. 

the carrier is marketed for a different purpose for 3 yr olds and older. 

that's not true...carriers are used for ages 0+

jones posted one carrier...theyre not all the same...

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 13 2013 at 6:10pm
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:10pm
^^

Edited by Harmonii - Jan 13 2013 at 6:11pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:10pm
i think they are also livesavers for parents who have more than one young child.
for obvious reasons.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>