It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:33am
Oh so kids can't bring their own lunches anymore?

Okay.
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:43am

I could see this being an issue for kids who only eat at school, which happens quite often. However, the outrage seems generally ridiculous. There is an abundance of options on the new menus so if children are only eating chicken sandwiches and milk then that's solely their choice.

Don't blame FLOTUS because your kids don't want to eat fruits and vegetables.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:50am
It really does start at home. If youre serving up well balanced meals at home, they wouldn't get to school and stare at the meals like its a UFO!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

It really does start at home. If youre serving up well balanced meals at home, they wouldn't get to school and stare at the meals like its a UFO!

Its weird because my older kids would have rather died than eat any of the veggies at dinner.  It was so hard just to make them get a few bites down.  This one (10yr old) is a whole different beast.  Whenever we have broccoli, Brussels sprouts, okra, cabbage, squash, collard greens, carrots or anything like that I have to guard my plate.   He eats all of that first and then looks at the other sides and meat.   I can't even tell y'all how many times this lil niccah stole my okraCry

But yes it drove me crazy.  Now that they are older they are the same way.  They went from refusing to eat it, to craving it.  Brussel sprouts used to be the devil now we have to made a huge pan of it when they're here.   Sometimes we just make brocolli in olive oil with some garlic salt as a snack.  It makes me feel good to know that all the healthy food cooking and talking actually was getting through to them. 

The schools in the suburbs had a fancy salad bar though and that's the only thing my daughter would eat.  EverydayConfused
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:16am

They got the kids in on these lies too, that's jive lol! I know good damn hell well, Michelle aint sign off on bs dry ass McChoke sammich and HALF of a kiwi. Who the fucc halves a kiwi and means it??? Nah, they chose what they have pictured. The menu is much more diverse now.

I went to lunch with my god-daughter last time I was home before the holidays, and I was amazed... she goes to the same elementary school I went to, k-6 and the line looked more like a small scale picadilly's, the workers were even dressed differently. They had on really nice uniforms. They were clean and some were even attractive. Im sliding down the line with her, in awe of my choices. Salad bar/ fruit bar combo, that day they had small grilled chicken cutlets, and seasonal veggies as a choice among other options... I was blown away! I think I slid down the line, with a face like "where da fucc was all this when I was here!" LOL! I don't believe it.

shiiid. right? *peels third kiwi*
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:19am

word.   me and mines were some of those kids that ate their veggies at lunch.  U couldn't tell me that steamed broccoli wasn't hella good.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:19am
Mad anyone actually believes this faux news propaganda.

If little Bip and Becky were only receiving a ham & cheese slice on a tortilla at high school, you would have heard about it as breaking news already.Dead
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:20am
I laughed so hard a "this lil niccah!" I mean I know some kids refuse to eat veggies, but see when I was kid, it was not a democracy. I didn't have choices, so I either got into those veggies or stayed hungry.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:24am
Foxx.. I know a girl with kids like your youngest. They ask for more broccoli and will stalk your plate then ask for yours... I prefer that kinda kid
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:27am
LOL

Lunch menus haven't drastically changed...Even so, Kids still have the option now to pick a line.

Hot plate (standard lunch) line
Sandwich line
Burger Line
Pizza Line
and a dessert bar

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic