Perfect Hair Collection

Children complaining about M.Obama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:55am

Wallace County Lunch Menu

Weekly Bulletin

March 31-April 5 2014

Monday, March 31

Lunch: Meat Loaf/Mashed Potatoes/Whl Wht Bread/Fresh Fruit Salad/Milk

Tuesday, April 1

Lunch: Hamburger/WW Bun/French Fries/Sweet Carrots/Milk

Wednesday, April 2

Lunch: Beef & Noodles/Mashed Potatoes/Diced Peaches/WW Bread (9-12)/Celery w/Peanut Butter (9-12)/Milk

Thursday, April 3

Lunch: Chicken Fajita/Onions & Peppers/Black Beans/Tortilla Chips/Citrus Cup/Milk

Friday, April 4

Lunch: Pig n a Blanket/Tater Tots/Strawberries/Milk

Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:59am
So more lies? We also see who is posting. They get a super side eye. They get more food than that. They didn't want it and then posted as if someone is starving them. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:15am
They got the kids in on these lies too, that's jive lol! I know good damn hell well, Michelle aint sign off on bs dry ass McChoke sammich and HALF of a kiwi. Who the fucc halves a kiwi and means it??? Nah, they chose what they have pictured. The menu is much more diverse now.

I went to lunch with my god-daughter last time I was home before the holidays, and I was amazed... she goes to the same elementary school I went to, k-6 and the line looked more like a small scale picadilly's, the workers were even dressed differently. They had on really nice uniforms that were clean and some were even attractive. Im sliding down the line with her in awe of my choices. Salad bar/ fruit bar combo, that day they had small grilled chicken cutlets, and seasonal veggies as a choice among other options... I was blown away! I think I slid down the line, with a face like "where da fucc was all this when I was here!" LOL! I don't believe it.

Edited by Qualified - Apr 07 2014 at 10:23am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:22am
Spolied ass kids. They chose not to accept all that's available to them. They're so use to eating garbage, anything different is just deplorable. If it's that unbearable, the parents can send them to school with the Big Mac, Large Fries, and Coke their bodies crave so much of...

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Apr 07 2014 at 9:24am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:28am
Packing your own lunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>School lunch.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:29am
Why are they lying on that woman like that? Majority of the sh*t posted looks nasty and unheathy. And I'm sure M. Obama would not be making the schools give them kids just a sandwich and some milk for no lunch.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:33am
Oh so kids can't bring their own lunches anymore?

Okay.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:36am

I read the max calorie count for a high school is 800 something...that actually seems high to me, but maybe it isn't

if you were to divide this into only 3 meals (which is bad), the 800 something lunch is okay

you only run into an issue for athletes

if that is the case then provide extra food for students that do a sport only

Edited by SamoneLenior - Apr 07 2014 at 9:49am
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:43am

I could see this being an issue for kids who only eat at school, which happens quite often. However, the outrage seems generally ridiculous. There is an abundance of options on the new menus so if children are only eating chicken sandwiches and milk then that's solely their choice.

Don't blame FLOTUS because your kids don't want to eat fruits and vegetables.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:50am
It really does start at home. If youre serving up well balanced meals at home, they wouldn't get to school and stare at the meals like its a UFO!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>