Children complaining about M.Obama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:43am
Thank her later
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:21am
Lies.  The font on my sons menu is so small now because they added so much stuff to it.  These kids dumped everything they didn't like/want and took a photo.  My lil man loves anything from the green garden so he's probably a lot less pressed about the changes. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:23am
a taco with ham and cheese... who serves that?

I never ate school lunch but I know that tray isn't that bare... they get more school in the summer
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:39am
The food they posted wouldn't even meet minimum nutrition standards.  I suspect the schools will respond because they could be cited/fined for serving the sh*t those kids are posting. 

ETA:  And great "reporting" job w/o any comments from the schools they attendConfused

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Apr 07 2014 at 8:41am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

these complaints aint legitimate ?

the complaints are legit if they're really only getting a dry chicken sammich and milk for lunch but...i'm sorry...these kids need more people.  Even when lunch was bad foods you had veggie's n'sh*t on the side...even if u didn't eat them.  They tryna play the FLOTUS' initiative because most likely they don't like the fact that most of their tray is covered with more whole/raw fruit and veggies than before.

now...if it comes out that these kids are tellin' the truth then I have no prollem apologizing but...I don't think that's the case here.  And let me add...if for some reason these kids are only gettin' a dry sammich for lunch. Would that be Michelle's fault if that's not what she's advocating?  If it's simply the matter of a school tryna cut corners/pocket money?

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 07 2014 at 8:51am
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:59am
So more lies? We also see who is posting. They get a super side eye. They get more food than that. They didn't want it and then posted as if someone is starving them. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:15am
They got the kids in on these lies too, that's jive lol! I know good damn hell well, Michelle aint sign off on bs dry ass McChoke sammich and HALF of a kiwi. Who the fucc halves a kiwi and means it??? Nah, they chose what they have pictured. The menu is much more diverse now.

I went to lunch with my god-daughter last time I was home before the holidays, and I was amazed... she goes to the same elementary school I went to, k-6 and the line looked more like a small scale picadilly's, the workers were even dressed differently. They had on really nice uniforms that were clean and some were even attractive. Im sliding down the line with her in awe of my choices. Salad bar/ fruit bar combo, that day they had small grilled chicken cutlets, and seasonal veggies as a choice among other options... I was blown away! I think I slid down the line, with a face like "where da fucc was all this when I was here!" LOL! I don't believe it.

Edited by Qualified - Apr 07 2014 at 10:23am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:22am
Spolied ass kids. They chose not to accept all that's available to them. They're so use to eating garbage, anything different is just deplorable. If it's that unbearable, the parents can send them to school with the Big Mac, Large Fries, and Coke their bodies crave so much of...

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Apr 07 2014 at 9:24am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:28am
Packing your own lunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>School lunch.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:29am
Why are they lying on that woman like that? Majority of the sh*t posted looks nasty and unheathy. And I'm sure M. Obama would not be making the schools give them kids just a sandwich and some milk for no lunch.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic