FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Children charged as Adults

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 3:33pm
The 12-year old considered himself the victim. The 9-year old may have provoked or bullied him, and that's why the 12-year old felt that the police shouldn't help his victim. I agree with GK about how the 12-year old was disconnected of it all.

I didn't mention race until now but I think the 12-year old will be charged as an adult and remain in prison for life..... especially because he is black.

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 3:34pm
The 12 yo sounds delayed.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 3:39pm
i thought it was now unconstitutional to give minors life sentences
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

The 12-year old considered himself the victim. The 9-year old may have provoked or bullied him, and that's why the 12-year old felt that the police shouldn't help his victim. I agree with GK about how the 12-year old was disconnected of it all.

I didn't mention race until now but I think the 12-year old will be charged as an adult and remain in prison for life..... especially because he is black.

A 12 yr old boy being bullied by a 65 lb 9 yr old?  
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 3:55pm
Bullied or not, to violently stab another child in the back and have zero remorse isn't normal behavior at all
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:05pm
Only in America. No, in normal countries in the West, you don't lock up 12 year olds for life.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 07 2014 at 4:05pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:29pm
He's too young for prison. But he needs to be put away
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:38pm
A Mental evaluation and jail at the age of 18 . Why wait for him to kill more children or adults ? I feel so sorry for the victim mother .

I think CPS /FBI needs to investigate the parents . What type of environment was the child living in ? Many factors should be investigated before sentence . I would be afraid for my daughter to attend school with that child . Really sad and scary .

Edited by india100 - Aug 07 2014 at 4:46pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:42pm
I don't know about this..The 12 year old is probably mentally ill.  Which is another debate altogether..
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 7:56pm
Lock his ass up....He doesn't sound sane enough to be around other little kids.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic