Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Child support not enough!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Get a job or two?

My mother looked after 2 of us WITHOUT child support. She can handle hers if she manages her money correctly. Basically ensures that the $200 at least goes for the child. Put it aside in an account because it is theirs. Any emergencies for the child would not be a shock for her budget that way.

Some people struggle because they have issues with priorities. They're out there paying $500 for hair & complaining about I have bills to pay. 

Maybe cut on child care by planning around close family members so they help you out. Cut on shopping expenses etc. 

LoL why do women think they are proving something by sacrificing and struggling all their lives to let a dead beat dad get away with not tending to his responsibilities? As if it makes someone less than a woman to see to it that a man takes care of his own child. I'm sorry but to me that is hood mentality. I don't believe in lettin niccas slide. Pay up. Niccas these days got it too easy.

I'm also against failing to provide for your children because you spend more time chasing after a dead beat. 

I wasn't being FOR men getting away with it but more FOR women not needing to rely on that money. If you don't want to let him slide fair enough.. but just at least know that if he does happen to, he's not your only option. 
Sponsored Links

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:42pm
*waits for OP to answer Southern's question as to why her "friend" deserves all the child support she is entitled to but her BF's baby mama doesn't*

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:45pm
Ima need folks to stop having kids they cant afford in 2013
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:47pm
i thought this thread would be bigger, did op come back
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:52pm
Im at walmart waiting on some dang tv to go on sale so ill entertain this foolishness....maybe OP's "friend" this time is her boyfriend's baby mama from the previous thread
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Ima need folks to stop having kids they cant afford in 2013

Not going to happen as long as SOME people continue to have this "teen/unwed pregnancy isn't a big deal" mentality.

It suddenly beomes a "big deal"when it's time to pay for raising the kids.

Dafuk you think was going to happen? Most time the sorry azz 'dad' has kids by other women he ain't paying for..

and hell no, I'm not talking about same sex or single parent adoption/widows/widowers/divorcees raising kids..

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

so if your friend deserves all she can, why doesn't your boyfriend's baby mama?

this is becoming my favorite gif

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:21pm
LOL
watermelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:43pm
The situation and circumstances are different!
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

The situation and circumstances are different!

Elaborate....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System