Extensions Plus

Child haircare

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Lexy5028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy5028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child haircare
    Posted: May 09 2016 at 11:02pm
What is an appropriate age to take a child to a salon for treatments? My daughter is 7 years old and she has really nice thick natural hair. However, lately it looks damage and not as healthy as I would like. I use mainly natural products on her hair but nothing seems to work. I want to make an appointment with a local hair dresser who has great reviews and has been in the industry for over 20+ years. I am kind of afraid because no one has ever touched her hair since birth but I don't know what else to do. I am even carrying my own styling tools (i.e. combs, brush ect...). Any advice will be helpful??? Thanks
Sponsored Links

Angerrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2016 at 2:45am
What would you like to do with her hair? You need hairdresser's advise or would like to choose some special procedures? I have 2 y.o. son. He visits a hairdresser regularly and everything is all right. Don't be afraid of this. And what about haircare I would recommend baby shampoo from Bubchen. We use it since birth. Herb teas also strengthen hair. You may swill with them your daughter's hair. Use wild camomile or nettle.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic