Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Child Bride Poisons Husband, 3 Others In Kano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What's going to happen to her?

The sad part is from the news articles I've read they're charging her with culpable homicide. We'll see what comes of it though. There's been talk of trying to get her asylum somewhere.

She did the damn thing...kill rapists. Point blank. And anybody up there celebrating this child rape deserves to die too.

I read some of the stats on early marriage and pregnancy for girls in this area nigeria and fatality rates because of lack of medical care. All these people need to be put to death.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I know we are glad that sick fuk is dead but did they say whats going to happen to that poor girl?

My thoughts exactly.

In the West, and other progressive countries, we view kids as a precious gift to love, protect and cherish, but in other less progressive countries they are commodities and used to barter for profit.
Sad, but true.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 2:18pm
They didn't mention what's going to happen to her. I guess it's too ugly to put on the news.
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:42pm
Poor girl imagine what she had to put up with, hoping they let her go
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:57pm
this statement from the little girl (below) broke my heart.
I also read that her or her parents could be jailed for this.

<<“I told them I don’t like the man but instead for them to consider me, they kept on beating me every day so as to justify to me getting married to him. In the end they succeeded and I had to kill him because I don’t love him”, she said.>>
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:11pm
Poor child. This is some backwards mess. Please tell me they don't also practice that clitoral butchering too?
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:18pm
SAD she is in jail now.... as we all see! something should be done its the culture and I disagree with westerners seeing children as "gifts" we need to cherish our children but in fact child abuse rates are higher than ever!
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:19pm
Where is Diane Feinstein, Al Sharptom & and Jesse Jackson ??
This child needs heavy backup.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:37pm
^^eh?? this is nigeria though! 

they have no jurisdiction over anything that happens over there..nor should they tbh

...goodluck jonathan (the nigerian pres) should be the one to speak out about this however the country is split into states and they are self-governing

Edited by CherryBlossom - Apr 14 2014 at 4:40pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:04pm
But what will happen to her now?
Will they stone her to death or burn her alive?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic