Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Chief Keef child support drama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:01pm
That Espn documentary was really good...I still don't understand. They have all the warnings, role models, and failures to look to.
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

well i wanted to make the thread about him being donkey of the day the other day, ill just post it here

I was reading the comments on this and all of his stans were like "you'd be crying too if you had to go to jail and couldn't be there to provide for your daughter."

lol orly?
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I find the subject of rappers blowing all their money and ending up broke so fascinating. It reminds me of all the stories I heard about 90s rappers from Nas, Raekwom, Prodigy, etc. Cats were in expensive videos, yet living at home with moms and struggling paycheck to paycheck.

I hope someone makes a documentary or writes a book about it, similar to the ESPN 30 for 30 Going Broke.

The culture isnt there yet. your dealing with a bunch of people with out much hope who came from damn near nothing and when you give them the chance to "improve" there situation they take it as they can buy the whole world hip hop artist are just little fish in a big pond
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:04pm
*cue beat to gutted*

You gutted/ch ch you gutted/
you talkin bout that bread but ya bread aint buttered/
ch ch you gutted/uh uh you gutted
/you talkin ace of spades but you ballin on a budget/
yea yea you gutted/ch ch you gutted/

/beans

you just gon fake it tell you make it huh?/
rented houses on mtv, you tapin them/
fine hoes in your videos, you drappin them/
green screens in the projects, you safe in them/
fine cars in your videos, you pay for them?/
sh*t I cant knock your hustle tho, you make it fun/
dear rapper ?? you been foolin the public/
people startin to think yall real and do something/

back to life you're the reality/
you're salary is like celery/[/img]

/jay

Edited by afrokock - Jan 22 2013 at 5:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:04pm
Since he's now in the category of rappers with disabilities, 50 Tyson is better.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

yet he gets on air and acts uninterested and bored. all he wants to do is spend money, rap and smoke weed. he has the mentality of a 13 year old and i wouldn't be suprised if he had a learning disability either.

he has aspergers 

i believe. i saw a interview on worldstar where he wasn't answering sh*t. he was more focused on lining up some flyers on the table he was sitting at.

Ouch

that is interesting/sad.. 

what was the name of the interview?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Since he's now in the category of rappers with disabilities, 50 Tyson is better.

lawdamercy rt!
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:06pm

I find the subject of rappers blowing all their money and ending up broke so fascinating. It reminds me of all the stories I heard about 90s rappers from Nas, Raekwom, Prodigy, etc. Cats were in expensive videos, yet living at home with moms and struggling paycheck to paycheck.

I hope someone makes a documentary or writes a book about it, similar to the ESPN 30 for 30 Going Broke.
i honestly never seen someone flaunt it like keef, with nothing to back it up. he was posting blog videos of him buying bentleys, and the only thing to his name was his song "dont like". someone must be in some serious red right now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

wow Ouch

Whaa? He is.    I am proud of 50 Tyson.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

why is it fascinating?

In general, I find the going broke phenomenon fascinating. Every now and then I'll google about lottery winners going broke. The have it and then lose it all thing is interesting to me. But I think it's even more fascinating because boasting and bragging about material things, even in early hip hop like Rappers Delight, is so apart of the culture. Their downfall is documented, so to speak, in songs and videos and now tweets and instagram.

I was just reading about Dame Dash and Jay-Z the other day, and found myself shaking my head that Dame's estimated net worth is negative 2 million, according to the site that keeps track of that type of stuff.

Damn. From owning a clothing line generating 700 million annually, to being engaged to Aaliyah, to having a show on BET about being the ultimate hustla, to getting screwed out of your company and going broke.

Most of the beefs in the rap industry end up being about money. Just interesting to hear about.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jan 22 2013 at 5:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 19>