Angkor Cambodian Hair

chicago salon owner killed by her son for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Bootiful Cream

Author
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:01am
Dbl

Edited by KottonKandy - Dec 28 2013 at 12:03am
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Smh. I would kill to have my mom alive, period.
HeartHug
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:23am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:40am
Ummm, sorry but this is what comes of giving your kid ... everything and not letting him face the reprocussions of his bad behavior.

She 'spoiled' him such that he basically became a Sociopath. These kind of people WILL kill their own mother for money ... and keep right on stepping (shrugs) like it was nothing.

I hope they put him UNDER the jailhouse.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:43am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

But considering his age and lifestyle $90,000 is not a lot of money........The $90,000 would probably have lasted him 2 years maximum.

He also got her insurance money but imo no amount of money is worth living his life now.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:53am
I can't look at his videos without feeling uneasy, he's evil.

Greed, vanity, jealousy(he was jealous of his moms $$) selfish. He's just an evil man.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 4:26am
The mother spoiling him has nothing to do with the killing........his mother was worth more to him monetarily alive than dead....

Edited by bindy - Dec 28 2013 at 4:26am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 4:38am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Ummm, sorry but this is what comes of giving your kid ... everything and not letting him face the reprocussions of his bad behavior.

She 'spoiled' him such that he basically became a Sociopath. These kind of people WILL kill their own mother for money ... and keep right on stepping (shrugs) like it was nothing.

I hope they put him UNDER the jailhouse.
stfu with your ghetto psychology
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 8:12am
I agree with the first line tho....she kept paying off his stupid decisions .....sometimes you gotta make your children deal with the consequences of their actions.....did that make him a sociopath? Idk on that one
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 8:39am
He would have killed her sooner if she had stopped funding his decisions

I think regardless of what she did for him, his love for the moolah would have resulted in him killing her

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic