FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

chicago salon owner killed by her son for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:14pm
Smh. I would kill to have my mom alive, period.

He had his mom killed for financial gain.

I knew I shouldn't have read this. The holidays have been emotional for me. This triggers me. I cannot stand ungrateful bastards like him. His mom was taking care of his worthless and grown ass. He even has the nerve to have children with more than one woman.

I hope they find him dead in prison from being raped with a broomstick. Why waste tax dollars housing this this piece of sh*t?

I...just...cant....
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:18pm
Aww SDY I knew this story would hurt you deeply.

It's just unreal.
No amount of money can even compare to a parent.

I just don't get it
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:31pm
im a parent & have a few UNGRATEFUL children that have showed their asses but gets NO emotions from me when they've done it Angry  HOWEVER i made SURE to move on with my life with NO ties of anyone around me for awhile sometimes they feel a false sense of entitlement which MUST be addressed! if not this amongst other IGNANT sheittt goes downAngry    (i handles mines!!!!!) this b.s. ain't tolerated!
 May the Lord watch over & bless that womans soul while he handles that wicked evil boy! this boy has mental illness with a bout of molestation written all over him...you CAN'T buy your children you HAVE to stay on point while raising & mentoring them and even still sometimes they come out doin CRAZY sheittShocked 

sidenote: im VERY good at reading someones spirit / entity and I STRONGLY pick up that boy wanted to BE his motherCry   i can tell she was a STRONG-WILLED woman with know how of getting EVERYTHING she desired / he started watching her in a VERY UNHEALTHY manner without her knowledge / or being aware that he was doing thisBroken Heart bottom line: he wanted to be his motherCry

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 27 2013 at 8:35pm
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:57pm
This is some real illuminati type stuff right here.  He thought his momma was going to be his sacrifice or something and he was going to make it big.

I don't know if he wanted to be his mother...but I'm definitely picking up a zesty vybe from him even if he got kids I don't care...He got a little sugar in him.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Just crazy

I don't think karma will let this monster make it to a trial, but if not, the jury will eat his ass alive once they see this.

He killed his mama for blood money, and he's out and about throwing it away with no remorse. I don't see a stitch of sadness, shame or guilt in anything he says or does on his IG.

This really made my heart heavy.

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:23pm
After seeing his videos, in my professional internet opinion, he is not right in the head. Proper screw loose certified.

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:32pm
Prolly aint got no money on his books either...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

I hope the men at The County see this video.

The ones that are 3 times his size will make good use of him...and his "talents".

Man. . . .cook county don't play! I know he's praying they send him downstate right after the trial. This dude thinks he's about to Sisqo his was thru the county. . .no suh!

Man the county is crazy.....its dudes doing 30 days that will hit butt before the dudes dong life......
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:50pm
2 Timothy 3:1-5
"But know this, that in the last days+ critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2  For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3  having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4  betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5  having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power"

Edited by Chantal34 - Dec 27 2013 at 9:51pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by NailtechDC NailtechDC wrote:

This is some real illuminati type stuff right here.  He thought his momma was going to be his sacrifice or something and he was going to make it big.

I don't know if he wanted to be his mother...but I'm definitely picking up a zesty vybe from him even if he got kids I don't care...He got a little sugar in him.

OH YES he did! after watching ALL these instagram vids I KNOW he DEFINITELY wanted to be his Mother!

1. he's VERY feminine

2. his hair KEPT getting longer & longer

3. he watched his mom VERY closely as a ONLY child and took on a VERY UNHEALTHY fixation YUCKWacko

4. all that girly stomach rolling dancing UUGGHH

all of this is NASTYAngry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists