Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chicago Ladies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ATAYLOR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATAYLOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:53am
I have been to Anita twice she's pretty good
Sponsored Links

Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 3:06pm
I went to anita once.  My install was good but it wasn't the best and my thread started popping the 2nd or 3rd day.  This time I went to starr knight.  She cut my tracks and wouldn't have put them close together if I wouldn't have insisted.  I assumed I was going to a shop but it was her house.  Her braiding foundation is amazing but it's a little tight I had to take tylenol for the next 2-3 days after my install.  I'm going to jae hudson next to see if she works out for me.  It looks like she grows hair really well but her closure apps leave something to be desired- desperately and it looks like her installs are spaced really far apart as well.  So I just don't know.  I'm in the process of reviewing this her imports hair.  So far it's doing really good. I have so much going on and I have so many reviews to do and my baby is due next month I have no idea where the time went.  But please keep posting stylist ladies because the search continues.
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 4:48pm

Closure stylists are far and few between in Chicago.  It's kinda sad I've had an install by almost everyone mentioned in here.Ouch Maybe it's just "ME"

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:59pm
shesnaijamazing is in Chicago and I love her closure apps
 U may want to hit her up to seeb if she still does sew ins
blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:29pm
I've gone to a stylish from Tracy madre and it was terrible..too tight and I had tons on shedding , I've also had an install from ivy last summer..she's awesome..I'm may go back, only thing she doesn't wash your have you have to come with it washed and blow dried
Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by blackbar-b blackbar-b wrote:

I've gone to a stylish from Tracy madre and it was terrible..too tight and I had tons on shedding , I've also had an install from ivy last summer..she's awesome..I'm may go back, only thing she doesn't wash your have you have to come with it washed and blow dried

Hi, how long did Ivy's install last?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12