BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chemistry or just trying to get some?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:22pm
Nah... I drove her home.
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

OP, how old are you?
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

OP, how old are you?

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

OP, how old are you?

I'm 25 he's 29.

The way it went was that he was this guy that I saw all the time on my bus. He's white btw. We're always eyeing each other up so finally, since it was my last day in town, I took the chance and just smiled huge at him when we made eye contact. He came over and sat down and we talked. 

I let him know that I was leaving town to transfer jobs the next day so he took my number in hopes that we could still get to know each other long distance.

We texted back and forth and he asked if I wanted to get a drink before I left. So I finished packing and everything and he picked me up and we went to local pub and talked. 

Dinner went well, talked a WHOLE lot. the convo was great and flowed well. We talked about families, passions in life, work etc...there is no way I could give him the flirty impression. If you look at my youtube videos, my general vibe is NOT like that.

Since the bar closed, he asked if I wanted to come over. I showed a bit of hesitation because I wanted to chill with him still but not LIKE THAT. Just go somewhere to chill and talk and at the most maybe kiss...before I left. I was attracted to him and wanted to kiss him but wasn't looking for more and felt safe because he wasnt giving me that vibe either.

So then I guess that gave him the wrong impression because I wasn't DTF?...
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:47am
Yeah you effed up op. There was not a good sign in that whole story. Also white guys are bolder than black guys believe it or not.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:48am
^^^Well just as bold
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:38am
ohh girll he was whiteShocked and u went to his house aloneShocked u lucky he did not kill u then have sex with your body, then cut u up like sushi rolls, then clean the mess and put your body in a body bag, then throw u off in the sea on one his yachts...

hmm or maybe i watch to much DexterLOL

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:05am
This man did not want to get to know u long distance Hun, he was hoping to get it in on your last night...all of that stuff was gameplay tbh
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:11am
This thread is hilarious.. but, yeah, you fawked up.. Don't go to a dude's house unless you DTF or he is a just a friend you've know for a long time and are comfortable being around (and someone you probably wouldn't mind smashing if the time comes LOL). Most men's end goal is smashing. Don't do that again.

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 19 2012 at 10:11am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:04am

that white man didn't offer you the world and ask for your hand in marriage?

you sure he is white?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:05am

lol if it was your last day in town why go over?

for the company?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style