Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chemistry or just trying to get some?..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:59pm
if you have to ask if it's chemistry then that means you weren't feeling it that much imo.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:10pm
OP, how old are you?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

All men want sex. Some men will hang around a broad for years in hopes of smanging. If u wanted to have sex with him that night but chose not to because u thought he would look at u differently u a fool. This day and age, most men realize women out here getting they freak a leek on. There really ain't no such thing as a "good girl" anymore. Chicks out here gettin it in between the ages of 18-23. I'm just trying to get me a chick from overseas so I can bring her back over here and nobody will recognize her.

so you'll import an overseas chick over a local chick

you are so naive
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:28pm
How long did yall talk before this date, you can usually tell what dude is on by the way the conversation goes and he should be able to tell what type of woman you are as well. I never liked to waste anyones time and vice versa so I cut to the chase pretty quick. Can't relate to this mess.

Edited by laceyfront - Nov 17 2012 at 3:30pm
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

How long did yall talk before this date, you can usually tell what dude is on by the way the conversation goes and he should be able to tell what type of woman you are as well. I never liked to waste anyones time and vice versa so Im cut to the chase pretty quick. Can't relate to this mess.

Not really. You can tell a dude you're not that type and it will go in one ear and out the other.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

all men want to fucc.  it's the end goal

This is, unfortunately, how I feel when I give out my number, and it's part of the reason I haven't been on a date in the looongest.

It's easier meeting someone who you're around often (school,  work-although a terrible idea) because then you kind of become friendly and build a little chemistry in a non-threatening environment.

When I'm out and meet someone who says "You should let me take you out sometime" I hear it as "You should let me take you out so I can smash "

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:48pm
This thread makes the dating game seem so bleak. 
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:14pm
You went to his house OP?

just be sure not to go over his house again, eat a gyro..Watch some Seinfeld episodes and fall asleep on his couch and start Snoring.

:kghah::floydcmonson:
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

This thread makes the dating game seem so bleak. 

I know right Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

You went to his house OP?

just be sure not to go over his house again, eat a gyro..Watch some Seinfeld episodes and fall asleep on his couch and start Snoring.

:kghah::floydcmonson:

you still cut up?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures