FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheddars Restaurant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 2:54pm
The food is ok. I only go to drink and eat that crab sh#t they have. It's the only good thing. It's cheap tho if you are looking for affordable restaurants for the fam.
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 3:11pm
chedders is straight. nothing to brag about tbh but the food is good for a cheap price. there are plenty of options to choose from on the menu, so there's something for everybody.

those honey butter croissants, though
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:02pm
It's always packed and it's never good.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:29pm
That face

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

chedders is straight. nothing to brag about tbh but the food is good for a cheap price. there are plenty of options to choose from on the menu, so there's something for everybody.

those honey butter croissants, though
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:32pm
I didnt know we had cheddars in florida hmmm I'll check it out
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:39pm
dont have one here, but my BHM TX boo posts on FB a lot while there and that makes me want to go. I see that there is one on Jefferson in Newport News, so I will try it when im there for my school reunion this spring.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:34am
So I went. It was pretty good. Especially for the price. But those drinks were the bomb!! I ordered a frozen sangria margarita. Man that thing was $4 and huge. And they are definitely not stingy with the booze. Only downside is that it was too crowded.  Everybody and their mama and their babies where there at like 10pm. I would go again though maybe for lunch.

Oh yeah and whoever said that it is the date spot for hoodboogers wasn't lying.LOL
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 3:00pm
Better than Ruby Tuesdays and Apple Bees. Not amazing. Big portions. They have croissants you get when you order certain means. They are kinda soggyish they have this honey glaze. They have good alcoholic drinks. Good Salmon, fried catfish good but depends on location. It really depends on the location you go to.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

What is in the pain killer though? The menu says that there is a two drink max per person for the pain killer. So I assumed it was strong. But I'm a lightweight drinker so one might be good for me.

I think vodka and pineapple. Not sure what else. Its good.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:11pm
never heard of it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>