FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheddars Restaurant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheddars Restaurant
    Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:08pm
Anyone been? I have heard that the food is really good and every time I drive by the parking lot is always packed out. But the prices on the menu are dirt cheap.Like 9.99 for steak. Even Ruby Tuesdays costs more than that.  Makes me question the quality. And they have $5 drinksSmile

Maybe I'll check them out today.
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:14pm
The people at my job swear Cheddars is the best and yep that parking lot stays full. I need to check it out
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:15pm
For a casual family restaurant, they're better than ruby tuesdays and all that other jazz. The portion sizes are huge and the food actually has flavor in it compared to other places.

The drinks are cheap, huge and full of likka...so I've heard. Stern Smile
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:17pm
I went there a few times. I don't recall the food being any better than any other similar restaurant.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:20pm
Their food is definitely not great, and I'm no food snob (I'm judging compared to similar restaurants). I never crave them, but I wouldnt turn them down.. if you know what I mean.

Theyre better than Applebees (but who isnt??) but not as good as chilis. I guess it depends what you order, but everyone loves the honey croissant things.

The prices are great, so its worth going to have fun with your friends, but dont expect to be blown away
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:20pm
the $4.50 Texas Margarita damn near the size of a baby's head (and $5.99 monte cristo) is why i venture over there Stern Smile

but recently its turning out to hoodboogers date night go-to joint, valentines day will be packed like a can of sardines LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:23pm
Their salads are perfection y'all.Cry
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:26pm
The one around here closed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

the $4.50 Texas Margarita damn near the size of a baby's head (and $5.99 monte cristo) is why i venture over there Stern Smile

but recently its turning out to hoodboogers date night go-to joint, valentines day will be packed like a can of sardines LOL

LOL 

Yeah this girl told me about the drinks. Hope they aren't watered down. I want to try the Pain Killer.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Their food is definitely not great, and I'm no food snob (I'm judging compared to similar restaurants). I never crave them, but I wouldnt turn them down.. if you know what I mean.

Theyre better than Applebees (but who isnt??) but not as good as chilis. I guess it depends what you order, but everyone loves the honey croissant things.

The prices are great, so its worth going to have fun with your friends, but dont expect to be blown away

I have been to applebees one time in my whole life Dead so I believe you on that one. Yeah I just want to go and have fun with my fam and drink cheap drinks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>