BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 62>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:41pm
see it deh PG not trying to make it permanent. but now bbP trying to claim her stake. mercy
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:41pm
Sashays off singing......

Baby I would never judge 
This is something you can trust
And you know when left the club 
We both wanted to **** so
Won't you do it like you was my girlfriend
Like we going til the world end (going til the world end)
Both so high (Both so high)
And only for tonight can (Only for tonight)

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:42pm
BB show off and wreck the stage boo
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:57pm
Diane, they only permanent when I allow it, some of em live forever in side piece status Wink

whats his name is stored in my phone as slutbucket and I dont see a promotion coming any time soon. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

You can't tell mixer nothing...
He just can't see his bitch ways.

Like I said... Dude from op reminds me of someone from bhm...

-insert sips tea gif-
Why's this psycho talking to me again? Shouldn't you be sending that dude you cried about crazy, stalker texts again?
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

With members like Mixer, who needs reality tv featuring unnecessarily passive aggressive and catty people?

Oh man, I know Mixer claims to be a dude but sometimes the doubts are strong.
I ain't saying you are a hypocrite but...
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Sigh...

She's not fully wrong though.. there is a huge issue with our culture and the cartoon idea of masculinity we uphold as the standard in a male. It's rampant in America's patriarchal society but I think it's WORSE in the black community because of how black men are hypermasculinized!

Should it be a shock, though? In slavery, black men were valued for their masculinity by their strength and stamina. This was coveted by slave owners (and possibly secretly their women too) and these same masculine black men reproduced.

This masculinity, though profitable for the plantations, ultimately lead to the further demonization of black men by weaponizing their masculinity. This high standard of masculinity gets adopted into black culture as the norm and of course males live a literally magnified life of patriarchy despite socioeconomic oppression.

It's funny how some people pretend to be holier than thou but than turn to something like this the first chance they get.LOL

She doesn't want you to be hyper masculine though, she just wants you to stop being such a bitch.  You're always picking fights with females for no reason and you have the WOAT gif game.  Stop harassing ppl for your one thank. What was the point of all that extra you just did?
No one was talking to you, butterball. Mind your busy and stop worrying about me.

And I've got more than one thanks when talking about you multiple times.Wink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:17pm
PG ITA joe grind is a position that has no room for any upward movement, it come in like a day's work. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:17pm
Hey, it looks like I got that one thank already.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:19pm
Nice gif game, Grace.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:19pm
It wasnt me mixer. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style