Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 62>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Yeah they may come back but sometimes they ain't never the same Embarrassed

PG  tell cherry hold this one 

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:19pm
Mixer

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

With members like Mixer, who needs reality tv featuring unnecessarily passive aggressive and catty people?

Oh man, I know Mixer claims to be a dude but sometimes the doubts are strong.
I ain't saying you are a hypocrite but...
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Sigh...

She's not fully wrong though.. there is a huge issue with our culture and the cartoon idea of masculinity we uphold as the standard in a male. It's rampant in America's patriarchal society but I think it's WORSE in the black community because of how black men are hypermasculinized!

Should it be a shock, though? In slavery, black men were valued for their masculinity by their strength and stamina. This was coveted by slave owners (and possibly secretly their women too) and these same masculine black men reproduced.

This masculinity, though profitable for the plantations, ultimately lead to the further demonization of black men by weaponizing their masculinity. This high standard of masculinity gets adopted into black culture as the norm and of course males live a literally magnified life of patriarchy despite socioeconomic oppression.

It's funny how some people pretend to be holier than thou but than turn to something like this the first chance they get.LOL

She doesn't want you to be hyper masculine though, she just wants you to stop being such a bitch.  You're always picking fights with females for no reason and you have the WOAT gif game.  Stop harassing ppl for your one thank. What was the point of all that extra you just did?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:25pm
I missed another pic? Cry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:31pm
When i clicked play on the Man ah the least video my two friends came in the room and started behaving wildly. lmaoooooooooo

cherry you really gonna take that? Show them the wine you use to hold your man!!!
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD cherry MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mi too nice tooo nice to be in a cock fight
Mi too rich to argue with bitch

Love mummma Saw
but the irony is her ride or die dude is FOREVER giving her bun and outside kids and she paying money to maintain them

Cryreally? life not imitating art for her then

and yesssss! I was gonna post "i've got your man" tooLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:34pm
You can't tell mixer nothing...
He just can't see his bitch ways.

Like I said... Dude from op reminds me of someone from bhm...

-insert sips tea gif-
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

When i clicked play on the Man ah the least video my two friends came in the room and started behaving wildly. lmaoooooooooo

cherry you really gonna take that? Show them the wine you use to hold your man!!!
Embarrassed

...it's all part of my plan

he fuccks around, I play dumb and then take all his money

Approve
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Iono but I'm finna peel this pear.....

you just reminded me how lazy i am.  ive never peeled a pear in my life.  whats that likeLOL

Delish.....Big smileLOL......I hate skin....ion care how many vitamins I'm throwing away.....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:39pm
Lol

Bhm has some instigating hos..

Wtf diane
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 62>