BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 62>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:14am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

His page wasn't there when I searched for it.

damn, he found out kinda fast

kinda makes you wonder.. maybe he was already amongst us. 
he might be a bhm memberLOL
LOL

afrokock?  that would make this the most epic thread in BHM history.
LOL
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Not me Afro, My FB aint even in my government name Stern Smile
lol

That's coz youu a heaux

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:41am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Guuuuuuuuuuuuurl....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:08am
On a creep level of 0-Mixer, he's more you mixer than he me

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:28am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

this sh*t is really nothing to play with... glad the op dodged a truly unsafe situation. Initally i thought maybe he was just socially "awkward", but after reading all 30 + pages, dude really seems like a psychopath.

IMO, he is the typical career criminal. No one is safe, everyone/everything is a commodity and an opportunity to commit crime for his benefit.
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Quote im guessing this is why he left Utah

im not in this but...

still not in it...

AAAAAAAAAH!!! YOOOOOOO!!!

HOOOOOOLY SHIIIII-

WOO!!

This, along with you avatar Midna, is when I died. I leave to my brothers all my valuables and bury me with my weave so I can be fly in the afterlife. Can you pleeeease quote this and insert your lil shocked bird avatar, Midna?? It may bring me back to life. LOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 3:32am
For you, bew! Embarrassed
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Quote im guessing this is why he left Utah

im not in this but...

mugshot

still not in it...

arrests

AAAAAAAAAH!!! YOOOOOOO!!!

HOOOOOOLY SHIIIII-

WOO!!

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:16am
Yaaaaaaaaassssssss! I live!! Thank you!

I'm crying as bad as when I first saw it!! That went so perfectly! Smh *wipes tears*LOLCryLOLCry

Edited by iluvmihair - Apr 25 2014 at 5:18am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 6:04am
Online dating is so dangerous.
This is the stuff nightmares are made of.
Being on POF really opened my eyes to the wicked and twisted minds right in my city.
When you're not looking for a man is the perfect time to join a dating site, because it allows you to think more logically and analyze the messages you receive better. Just to be prepared for some of the b.s you might encounter online and in person when you meet people.

From users and pimps, to stalker/rapist types, racist sadistic types, and just generally creepy types.

I had a stalker for over a year once. I met him on pof and gave him my number. He'd call and text me all day all night and make my life hell. My husband was mad at me and said I took my social experiment too far..which I did. I am just curious for research purposes.

I had to change my number after I couldn't take it anymore. So a few months later i called my phone company to switch my number back to my old number. I wanted my old number back because I work in an industry where old clients call me out of the blue all the time and I don't want to go MIA on them. 6 months later, my stalker calls me out of the blue and I picked up by accident!
I couldn't believe he still had my number and called it despite the out of service message!

My police friend had to get involved and the stalker LAUGHED at my friend. It was intense. My husband is Spiderman though, so he handled that. Let's just say, no more stalker. And no more pof for me.

I met Spiderman on a social media site back in the day when we were younger youngins though, so there ARE some genuine men and women online. The key is just to think clearly.

More black women should be in the FBI.
5 star thread

Edited by Derri - Apr 25 2014 at 7:17am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 7:53am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I thought that big girl shade was missed ,

Nah.

I caught it.....LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training