Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 62>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:34pm
I see why he farrr from his kids. Probably a restraining order
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sure twabdjfkdheu will come and clear his name.

LOL LAWD have murcy on meLOL its days & posts like these that let me know its right for me to be a part of bhmClap   now im off to get my pinot grigio with shooters and citrus stirred and enjoy the rest of this lovely evening (but ill be poppin back in as usual ya hearLOL)

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 23 2014 at 9:50pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

he was trippin being in Utah committing crimes tho...u gotta have a instant target on your back being a brotha there Dead

And you know in Utah, his hoes were probably majority white. Their daddies found a black man was slanging their daughters' goodies and put the police on his ass with a quickness.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im guessing this is why he left Utah

im not in this but...

mugshot

still not in it...

arrests

OMG is he really him???

a google search on the name twandaye pretty much puts him together with similar pics to his mugshots

Twandaye
Male 35
About Me
I just moved here to Lancaster, California, from Salt lake City, Utah....................About 16 months ago, I vowed not to have sex unless in a relationship, so you can trust that I'm not like most guys. Another thing that sets me apart is that I'm FAR FROM a thug, gangster, player, or anything else that usually follows the ghetto/Hood mentality, as far as my character and personality is concerned. I'm a self educated, street smart, ambitious man who has a wonderful, loving personality. I'm al...
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 9:58pm
so he puts literally the same type of description on every profile. niqqa get some creativity at least.
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:05pm
This is scary
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:19pm
This mothafuc "jus moved"to cali for about 5 years now. His ass aint move his release date arrived

Edited by Gkisses - Apr 23 2014 at 10:53pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

a google search on the name twandaye pretty much puts him together with similar pics to his mugshots

Twandaye
Male 35
About Me
I just moved here to Lancaster, California, from Salt lake City, Utah....................About 16 months ago, I vowed not to have sex unless in a relationshipStern Smile, so you can trust that I'm not like most guysStern Smile. Another thing that sets me apart is that I'm FAR FROM a thug, gangster, player, or anything else Geekthat usually follows the ghetto/Hood mentality, as far as my character and personality is concerned. I'm a self educated, street smart, ambitious man who has a wonderful, loving personalityDead. I'm al...

His whole life...

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:46pm
So far, funniest thread of the year
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:52pm
Chile you dodged a bullet, you would have been in his trunk MISSING ,  drugged taken to Utah and locked up some some compound with some strange man and your new sister wives. or working the stroll in Oakland , Ca ... Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style