BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 62>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:10pm
*snickers*
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:10pm
Do y'all consider Drake to be a nice guy?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Nobody online is that serious

Sheeeeeit... You'd be surprised.

INDEED!

He ain't ready for the truth
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Most 'nice guys" are azzholes working a different angle cause his usual azzhat approach did not work .

I picture dinner with him sprinkled with words like irregardless being said over the all you can eat salad at Olive Garden...Dead

*FAINTS*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

he has an eyebrow piercing tho.  all men with eyebrow or labret piercings suffer from desperate bitchassness...the type to pay for a nice date, beg to eat you out, then stalk you.

Usually terrible... its worse if its good cause they wanna do it again cause you enjoyed it so much They wanna do it again either way

Dead  yep and i wonder why since i'm sure they give more head than they get sex...some guys are just extremely thirsty and corny. i've given the "nice", "sweet" guy a chance...anytime a guy starts out the courtship talking about feelings and women that have done him wrong in favor of "bad" guys RING THE ALARM...men act like only women do this.  they always end up crazy.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Jesus, no wonder I didn't even bother with this dude. He painted himself as desperate from the jump.

He suuuuuure messaged me a lot. Ermm

I can 100% guarantee she's not the only one he sent those messages to. Men like that usually post the same pathetic message to 10-20 + females just to see who bites. It’s almost like a dating lottery to them. And they try to play the victim role in order to get attention. This is a classic case of Histrionic Personality Disorder. (HPD)

I actually agree. His message starts off with him complaining about how he has hit me up so much and was so persistent.. despite me only getting one prior message.

The guy probably copied this and sent this to every woman in his inbox who didn't reply hence the sheer stupidity of his complaint.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:16pm
LAWD yall got me rollin laughin ova hereLOL you done busted that fool out online BHM styleLOL im glad i dont know him / or talked to him cause LAWD you done fried his eggsLOL this fool sound like he writin autobiographies to get someLOL ( this was a GREAT read while smashin my house fried rice) now i gotta go make egg rolls ... but ill be back for moreLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I kinda feel sorry for the guy. Maybe he doesn't know how to express himself in writing and wrote all those lame things in his profile to catch a girl's eye but failed miserably.
I don't know why men can't just be themselves.

I have an account on Match.com that I just go on to check out hot guys in my area lol
The best profiles were the ones all over the place, because the guy was just writing what was coming up first in his mind, and it sounded authentic. The ones with the lame approach like this guy were trying too much.

***if he googles his username, he'll find this thread***

AT AGE 30? Naw naw naw, his eligibility for sympathy ended yeeeears ago.

And yeah, I know hence why I didn't type out his name. Someone already typed out his name though so it's likely now.

I'm wondering though, why try to begin a rap career with that name when the only thing people get if they google same name are dating accounts?

Pretty counter-productive.

Watch this dude sign up for BHM and cuss us all out. LOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

he has an eyebrow piercing tho.  all men with eyebrow or labret piercings suffer from desperate bitchassness...the type to pay for a nice date, beg to eat you out, then stalk you.

Usually terrible... its worse if its good cause they wanna do it again cause you enjoyed it so much They wanna do it again either way

Dead  yep and i wonder why since i'm sure they give more head than they get sex...some guys are just extremely thirsty and corny. i've given the "nice", "sweet" guy a chance...anytime a guy starts out the courtship talking about feelings and women that have done him wrong in favor of "bad" guys RING THE ALARM...men act like only women do this.  they always end up crazy.

LOL I wonder how often that has worked. 

I had a lesbian try to do it..thinking that was gonna make me want her lol.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

***if he googles his username, he'll find this thread***

LOL 
You got me wondering, so I just did this and found another similar screen shot conversation with him

OH MY GOD, LINK!! LOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 62>