Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

He reminds me of someone............

I don't know why this made R. Kelly pop into my head.  Which just adds exponentially to the creepy factor.Confused
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:17am
im african and i cant even mouth his name

fucck you pronounce that sh*t?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:20am
lol.. they really do stare like that tho. Most don't say anything either
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:21am
Cherry!CryLOL
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:24am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOLCrywhat's wrong cc? you don't like a bit of healthy eye contact eh?

I thought everybody liked this?CryLOL

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:45am
That's some scary sh!t....the only thing worse is when you're ignoring a guys attempts of eye contact and he forces his face in your line of vision and try to communicate with you
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:56am
It funny how these same not so attractive men go for the pretty women but get upset when they get rejected. Why dont they try reaching out to a fluffy or someone not so easy on the eyes. They are treating someone else the same way pretty women are treating them.... I would have told him go play in traffic......
ok maybe not but I would have ignored him.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol.. they really do stare like that tho. Most don't say anything either

men do this to me as well... and its very creepy. 

This one stares at me every time i see him...and he looks just a dusty as Sam Jackson in that pic. No hair cute...clothes don't fit right...and those eyes. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:15pm
I don't like to hurt peoples feelings, so I will simply reply letting him know that I missed his messages.   I am currently in a relationship, and it was nothing personal.

That's just me.

Edited by Benni - Apr 23 2014 at 1:17pm
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Jesus, no wonder I didn't even bother with this dude. He painted himself as desperate from the jump.

He suuuuuure messaged me a lot. Ermm

I can 100% guarantee she's not the only one he sent those messages to. Men like that usually post the same pathetic message to 10-20 + females just to see who bites. It’s almost like a dating lottery to them. And they try to play the victim role in order to get attention. This is a classic case of Histrionic Personality Disorder. (HPD)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 59>
  Share Topic