BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Check this bullsh*t I received in my inbox

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 4.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:45am
Those gifs totally made my day. Thanks rt!
*wipes tears from cheeks*

I hate to be laughing at his misery, but he needs to evaluate some things, and hit up thesaurus.com, first and foremost.

And wait, why is he talking about teens and manners? Really, bro? A guilt trip? Or Is he stooping to teens to find a WOMAN?

Edited by Derri - Apr 23 2014 at 5:46am
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:48am
Dude probably thinks I'm a teen hence why his creepy ass is "all over me" as he claimed.

This dude sent ONE MESSAGE prior!
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 5:59am
What did the other message say?
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:04am
Guys like this skeeve me out.  Nice to see there is a rational explanation on why I don't trust them. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:07am
what a loser 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:10am
He basically said she's acting like a teen by ignoring him instead of an adult.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

What did the other message say?

Lemme log in and screenshot it, I'm sure it was just the typical introductory message
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:14am
Jesus, no wonder I didn't even bother with this dude. He painted himself as desperate from the jump.

He suuuuuure messaged me a lot. Ermm

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:17am
its so annoying when people try to make you feel bad for not liking them as if pity is a motivator. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 6:21am
Man, this dude does not sound interesting at aaaaaaall.
Self Proclaimed Nice/Good Men need to simply realize their niceness does not make them universally compatible nor deserving of every woman they are interested in.

My name is . I just moved here from salt lake city Utah. I used to make music, years ago, but I started my own business and left music alone. But my brother recently passed away, and because he loved and believed in my music so much, in his honor, I decided to move to Lancaster, California, where my best friend has a record label. Now here I am making music again and it's actually going VERY well. I'm NOT a "struggling artist", dont worry. lol

Anyway, about 16 months ago, I vowed not to have sex unless in a relationship, so you can trust that I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT looking for sex.

Also im NOT a thug, gangster, player, or anything even remotely relative.. I'm an educated, street smart, ambitious man who has a wonderful, loving personality. I'm also goofy, silly, funny and easygoing... I can SINCERELY say that i'm a good man, looking for a good woman. Someone who loves to cuddle and watch movies, travel, have insightful conversation, and although she knows that she's physically beautiful, her attitude shows that her physical beauty is but a reflection of the beauty she possesses inside. I'm affectionate and hoping for someone who loves the little kisses, hugs, and stuff like that all the time. I hate clubbing, but wouldn't mind being with someone who likes it, long as she never pressures me to go, and she does not like to go very often. I think couples should always show each other they're special to one another, no matter where they are or who's around. They share their dreams and aspiration and help each other realize them. Communication is of the utmost importance because without it, a relationship will always fail. Also, it's human nature to bump heads at times. I promise to try to understand your point of view, just as deeply is I'd like for you to understand mine.
What I’m doing with my life
Getting closer to God and learning more about what's going on with this world and working on a way to make a positive impact!
I’m really good at
Writing songs and getting along with all types of people.
The first things people usually notice about me
My intellect and boyish nature.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
80's music and movies, motivational speakers, art, interior design, traveling, cuddling, insightful conversation, UFO, conspiracy, what's going on with this world and other worlds, exercise, love, peace, friendly, social drinking, couples nights, board games, children, eating, beaches, holding hands, eye contact, talk radio, Parks, beautiful views and landscapes
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Honestly?... EVERYTHING. lol
On a typical Friday night I am
Sitting here by myself. I'm new to California and haven't made many friends yet
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Well it's private, right? Lol
I’m looking for
  • Straight girls only
  • Ages 18–99
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
If you've been through hard times in relationships and you'd actually love and appreciate a good man in your life and you wont take advantage of his good heart.

Edited by Midna - Apr 23 2014 at 6:31am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style