Extensions Plus

Chebe really works!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chebe really works!
    Posted: Jul 10 2018 at 6:19pm
Authentic Chebe powder from Chad really works as an anti-breakage/anti-shedding protective treatment.

I went from large clumps of shedded hair coming out at wash time to practically zero strands. My hair texture is unrelaxed 4C.

If you want to try it out, I have all sizes available on eBay. Authentic, from Miss Sahel in Chad:

Fast worldwide shipping from New Jersey, USA.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2018 at 1:26pm
Fyi, Im going to do detailed photo journalling on youtube/IG of my Chébé hair growth progress, the easy application of it, how I wear it under wigs and head wraps with ease and how easily it washes out.

If you know me from the old days of BHM, you know I LOVE a good ole hair growth challenge, so be sure to follow my weekly updates on IG @expertimagehair and my Youtube (I'll post the youtube linkSmile)

carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2018 at 5:16pm
So you leave it in constantly?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2018 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by carrie carrie wrote:

So you leave it in constantly?
Hi,
The traditional way to wear it is constantly while your hair is braided down underneath a scarf (or wig for us wig wearers). The person will wash their hair as frequently as they please. If a person wears half wigs/u-part wigs, they would leave their horseshoe section out as normal and have the chebe on their braids underneath. 

Similar to how people would use Megatek under their wigs constantly.

BUT, creative women on youtube, etc have been using it mixed with their conditioner for an hour and they see less shedding as soon as they wash it out.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 13 2018 at 8:00pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2018 at 11:57am
FYI - I restarted Chebe on July 10th. 
I did my weekly chebe maintenance last night (July 15th)

My goal is to gain thicker, longer hair by eliminating breakage and retaining the strength of my hair and my ends with Chebe. I did not trim my hair bc I will be getting a major haircut into a blunt style next year, so it will grow unevenly in the next 12 months without trims anyway.

*Last week, I wore my hair under an African print head wrap more for fashion than as a protective style. This week, I will have a wig on as a protective style.

*This is what my hair looked like when I removed the head wrap last night. I had 4 simple braids with Chebe on them. The top and bottom braids were connected to make it lay flat like a cornrow, but I lifted the top braid out in the photo.

*After unraveling the braid:

I made videos of the Chebe steps including finger combing my hair immediately after unraveling my hair and gently pulling through my hair to show the teeny tiny amount or hair that shedded, the full steps of applying Chebe and also what my hair looked like after it was braided back up and ready for week 2.
When I upload the video, I will post the link. 

*This tiny amount of hair is all that shedded after I removed the week old braid in the photo!!!
I will try to post the video link as soon as I can, hopefully today.Smile

I went from large clumps of shedded hair coming out at wash time to practically zero strands. My hair texture is unrelaxed 4C.

My hair was INSTANTLY manageable, tangle free, plumped and hydrated when I completed the quick and easy Chebe weekly maintenance process!

If you want to try it out, I have all sizes available on eBay and also the Hair Balm that I use to seal the Chebe on to my hair without excess greasiness. 
Purchase Authentic, from Miss Sahel in Chad:

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 16 2018 at 5:37pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2018 at 6:43am
My Week 1-3 progress pix Smile

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2018 at 10:14am
My hair is thickening upTongue
Here is a progress photo showing July 8th and August 3rd.

I'm out of stock of Chebe, but when I restock in a few weeks, I will listed on Miss Sahel's recommended vendor list and I'll be selling it on Amazon.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2018 at 5:08pm
FYI, I have restocked the Chebe. 
It moves fast, so don't miss out!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2018 at 12:16pm
My hair is becoming so much thicker and it is growinggg sooo well without breakage/shedding/single strand knotsStarStarStar

I have been wearing my hair in around 16 small A$ap Rocky style braids for the past 2 weeks, but whenever I switch back to 4 braids, I will take growth pixBig smile
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2018 at 3:45pm
I am glad it's working for you!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic