Extensions Plus

Chebé hair powder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2017 at 8:04pm
Did u get your Chebe yet? You tried it?
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2017 at 11:20am
Well if you wanted to try Chebe I advise you to get it now the USPS are refusing shipping it out from Chad because of a debt with the country so they are saying there will be a shortage or we may not ever get it again unless they find other means of shipping 😳 It is very expensive to ship from there I checked myself. So the prices may go up if you don’t act soon . Got my stash so I’m happy hope it last me a few years now I have to figure out how to keep it fresh maybe I can find out how to get it vacuumed sealed.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2017 at 6:07pm
damn, no , i haven't bought it, i am going to check first with USPS if they are shipping from there and how long it would take

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2017 at 2:20am
Well If you want to use / try it better jump on it because quite a few have went up 10.00 or more give or take make sure to check the list on the original video and compare prices.Just a heads up.

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - Nov 06 2017 at 2:21am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2017 at 2:27am
FRANCE :
- africalove.fr
- Chebhair.com

UK :
- miladebeauty.com
- perfectionpersonified2017

USA :
- Chebemagic.com
- chebegold.com
- chebenaturalofficial.ecwid.com
- chebeusa.com
- Cbabes' Chebe cbabego@gmail.com
- chebeworks.com
- gloryinfused.com
- ancientnnatural.com

Netherlands :
- touchedbydiva.com

AFRICA :
- www.Sahelcosmetics.africa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2017 at 2:29am
Thought that would be helpful 😺so anyone wants chebe there you go
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2017 at 7:35am
Im on week 3 of using it. I bought the powder from one of the vendors from the original Chebe lady's authorized vendor list. I use it EXACTLY like the ladies in the video. The first time that I applied it, I did my braids too tightly and when the product started drying, I had that 'uh ohhhhh' feeling and immediately redid the braids to avoid traction alopecia. I strongly recommend that you make sure that your braids are loose near the scalp and that you braid smoothly and tautly throughout the rest of the braid. 

IMO, the mix smells like burning leaves and incense. I swear that I was afraid that I was stinking to high hell, but I asked my mom and she said, 'no, your hair smells nice. I didn't know what product you were using, but it smells nice'. It's possible that it smells primarily like burning leaves to me, but to others, they primarily get the incense scent. I need an honest second opinion.

I have hair Attention Deficit Disorder, so it is hard for me to wear protective styles, wig or no wig. I want to wear afros, blow outs, etc, but I am forcing myself to keep my hair stretched with 6 chebè braids for at least the rest of the winter, but hopefully through July (my bday, I'm going to wear my hair in a loose style).

NOTE - I wish that I lived in a warm climate b/c the application process needs to be done in the backyard while sitting on newspapers bc my bathroom looks like an explosion of brown powder, paste, mud and grit after I reapply the product weekly and it takes me a long time to clean up every spec of the residue bc I have a white bathroom smh I recommend that you prep carefully by putting old towels on the floor and whatever else you can think of on the sink, etc.

I messed up my white bed sheets a bit too, but I think that if I hadn't run out of AMODEX., (A miracle stain remover), I would have been able to get the rest of the residue out of the bed sheets. I slept with a towel on my head and it shifted during the night and the towel on the bed shifted too, so that is how it got on my sheets.

Hope this helps. I like the chebe so far and I am blown away by how little hair sheds every week. I was already doing a similar water + emollient + braids process and a WHOLE LOT MORE hair was shedding and now, I only lose a shockingly small amount of strands.

I wanted to become an authorized chebe powder reseller, as I have been a respected online seller since the late 1990s, but the original Chebe lady has not responded to my emails, so I can imagine that she is bombarded with daily messages and inquiries.

I intentionally did not mention the products that I mix my chebe with bc I think that each person has to figure out what works best for their hair and most importantly, free info isn't free anymore, so I would just make a youtube video to at least monetize my trial and error with youtube web clicks and recommend the same to you all bc enough people have gotten rich off of info that BHM members have shared freely, generously and from the heart over the past decade. Happy growing! Be gentle with your edges and I hope that your length retention is out of this world! Heart

Edited by NJHairLuv - Dec 04 2017 at 7:36am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2017 at 7:57am
Glad your enjoying it Well I love it have been using since October 3rd and she is not taking anymore auth Seller’s If you want to buy it in bulk to sell yourself from her site to resale on your eBay you can do that . I speak with here periodically she is really busy. Happy growing. Oh and it’s the last vendor on the list 👆🏽In Africa I’f you want to buy bulk to sell. I sell it myself.

Edited by sweetvirgo2012 - Dec 04 2017 at 7:59am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2017 at 12:56pm
Thanks, sweetvirgo2012!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2017 at 1:00pm
I washed my hair yesterday and I'm amazed by the retained length! My hair looks thin, but I  think that is bc I did a keratin treatment in October and it was probably thin pre-ChebePinch  

I'm going to take b4 and after pix when I do my next round of chebe. I'm waiting till after the holidays bc I don't want to be up in people's faces all dolled up and smelling like a smoldering fireplace and incense lol
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic