Extensions Plus

Chebé hair powder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sweetvirgo2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ChebĂ© hair powder
    Posted: Oct 07 2017 at 9:33am
Has anyone here tried this? If so what are your thoughts?I see ppl selling it for different prices and also different colors how do you know which one is the real deal?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2017 at 7:31pm
well, thanks for posting, i never heard of it!LOL

there is a black woman selling it on etsy, and she sells it in oil, powder or butter, so you can pick and choose.

chebe conditioner, sold by another black owned etsy store:

this other etsy store - also black owned - sells chebe with castor oil and chebe powder:

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2017 at 7:32pm
uhurunaturals, the last store i listed, also sells tallow or bone marrow that you can mix with the powder. it says in the listing that that is how the women from Chad use it on their hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2017 at 10:40pm
Thanks I got some and I like it. I got the small one first and got it from growbalm.com because it was cheaper and it came fast . I think it is making my hair thicker for sure. Going to order a big amount so I can see what it’s going to do for my hair 6 months from now. It really reminds me of the Indian powders I was already using but my hair is very moist now and hardly any shedding at all.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2017 at 10:48pm
did you buy the hair powder? how often do you apply it? do you just mix it with water and put it on your hair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2017 at 10:17am
Yes I bought it and I apply it every 3-4days mix with coconut oil and castor and I really like it my hair is getting thicker and I used it 3x now I got it from Africalove it’s in Paris and it was a good amount vs what thes others are selling for similar price. Took 9 days to get to me.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2017 at 1:26pm
thanks for answering; the seller sells in hair powder and in another form, so i wasn't sure which you got

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2017 at 5:24pm
I got the powder so I can mix myself which one u end up buying from?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2017 at 8:44pm
I think I love Chebe and I am going to use it a full year to see the full results I have enough I think to last till then I wish someone would do a challenge because it really is a great product from what I am experiencing and would benefit ppl that wants to keep hair moist and less shedding and breakage and thickness and growth. I can’t wait to see in 3 months what results will be im close to bsl my longest layers so we shall see ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetvirgo2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2017 at 8:03pm
I wanted to see if all Chebe was the same so I ordered from another company not on the list on the YouTube supplier list and omg my damn head hurt from the overpowering smell for 2 days... It was sooo strong the price was the cheapest if anyone want to try a small amount 1st and the color was light vs the ones from the official YouTube video but they offer 4oz for 16.50 shipping included you will get 3-4 uses it’s grow balmcom. I’m telling you if your hair is dry you need to try this, if you want thicker hair get it ,If you want to retain your length get it ,If you want single strand knots to be gone get it . I sear the stuff works yall! Come back and thank me later! You will see in 1-2 weeks I’m on my 3rd week now and wow is all I can say!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic