Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Chad & Evelyn back together?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:14am
Sleepy
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:26am

They always go back. Maybe if he hit her and put some stank on it next time she won't.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:01pm
here.....

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to wish you a happy and safe New Year and take time to address a few rumors and unanswered questions about last night.  It seems as though things have gotten a wee bit out of control.

I attended a dinner with Chad’s daughter, not only because I love baby girl like my own, but to support Chad and his fan appreciation dinner.  While at the dinner, several photos popped up on the Internet of Chad and I holding hands, while in the process of blessing the food. The blogs made last night seem as though, we walked hand and hand into the restaurant announcing a reunion, which wasn’t the case.

I care for Chad, we are friends and we love one another, however, we are still separated, not living under the same roof and working on ourselves because we have a long way to go.  This is a normal and realistic process for anyone and I don’t know what the future holds for me, but I know God holds it and I’m taking things one day at a time. I appreciate the love from so many of you and right now I’m still working on becoming a better person.  Chad and I are attending therapy separately, meeting with a Life Coach and trying to figure out how to work on our individual selves and navigate through this entire ordeal.

I wanted you to hear this from me and only me because I would rather you know the truth, than assume.  :)

Let’s make tonight a safe and wonderful New Year and many blessings to you and yours for 2013!

Please remember, don’t drink and drive.

Love,

Evelyn

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:07pm
Everyone knew they would be bak together
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Clearly this is the year of Les Basiques.

Because it used to be that people got restraining orders after cases of domestic violence, not do some basic bee ish and move back in.

Though I did think Chad was genuine, he isn't healed yet!

TMZ has the video of him going to court with her, and getting the protective order lifted.. this happened a couple of weeks ago.. sad is all i gotta say, you can't even act like you want to get violent with me, you'll never see my ass again.. 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:19pm
Lol at Evelyn's publicist response
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

here.....

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to wish you a happy and safe New Year and take time to address a few rumors and unanswered questions about last night.  It seems as though things have gotten a wee bit out of control.

I attended a dinner with Chad’s daughter, not only because I love baby girl like my own, but to support Chad and his fan appreciation dinner.  While at the dinner, several photos popped up on the Internet of Chad and I holding hands, while in the process of blessing the food. The blogs made last night seem as though, we walked hand and hand into the restaurant announcing a reunion, which wasn’t the case.

I care for Chad, we are friends and we love one another, however, we are still separated, not living under the same roof and working on ourselves because we have a long way to go.  This is a normal and realistic process for anyone and I don’t know what the future holds for me, but I know God holds it and I’m taking things one day at a time. I appreciate the love from so many of you and right now I’m still working on becoming a better person.  Chad and I are attending therapy separately, meeting with a Life Coach and trying to figure out how to work on our individual selves and navigate through this entire ordeal.

I wanted you to hear this from me and only me because I would rather you know the truth, than assume.  :)

Let’s make tonight a safe and wonderful New Year and many blessings to you and yours for 2013!

Please remember, don’t drink and drive.

Love,

Evelyn

While reading the first few lines i thought this was some Tea from NYC herself. LOLLOLLOL
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Lol at Evelyn's publicist response

I am LOL.  Evelyn can deny all she want, they are back together and living together.  I believe my source!   I posted here a few days ago, before it hit the news that they were back together again.     
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:19pm
I hate that jet black hair on her...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic