BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Chad & Evelyn back together?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think she's worse than Rihanna bc she's old enough to know better. The woman has a daughter who's old enough to go to the damn club with her. He cheated multiple times, he cracked your head, and publicly acknowledged that your ass was Gonna take him back ever since the incident happened , as if you were destined to show yourself as the basic bird u "play" on tv. If by the grace of God, ocho gets picked up by another team next year, is Evelyn willing to follow him to Minnesota or Seattle or wherever to keep tabs on him? Stupid!!!!!

and don't forget she publicly professed her love of putting her tongue in his ass...I knew anything she said and did was laced in sh*t..yup
Sponsored Links

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:47pm
Rih may or may not of eaten ass but Rih didn't publicly say she puts her tongue in Chris Browns ass...They both got beat but only ONE proclaimed her love of butthole licking
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

fuk his tight pants and fuk her healed forehead..fuk them both..don't care and while I'm at it fuk Iyanla Vanzant with her fake fixing up peoples lives on tv. Fixing peoples lives in one damn hour..where they do that at.

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:55pm
No she not worse than no gottdamn rihanna..
rihanna was old enough then n old enough now to "know better".. tf?

both them bishes old enough... smh...
n ev said she doesnt eat chads ass.. so stop putting words in her mouth.. LOL
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:02pm
I posted days ago in the Chad's sex tape thread, that Chad & Evelyn were back together again.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:47pm
She looked better blonde.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:53pm
i dont get eating ass
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:55pm
So the Fix Your Life was only bullsh*t??
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:11pm
Who's surprised? Besides,  Iyanla is full of it with her weird laugh and uncomfortable "let me make you uncomfortable by pulling you into my bosom sweet spirit" BS....but that's a whole notha thread.

Evelyn seemed down right annoyed by it all and only shed a tear when Iyanla mentioned her "painful" past and how she was victimized, not what she did to others....self absorbed to the max. She used that platform to get her side out and spite Chad and Iyanla needed rating. Just one girls opinion.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:33pm
I mean It does feel nice being worshipped by a man who f*cked up and wants you back. But not good enough to take back an abuser. Smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>