Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celine Dion Supports the BAN on Hijabs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:36pm
sikhs must be protesting this law too

Edited by EPITOME - Nov 02 2013 at 4:36pm
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

sikhs must be protesting this law too
They are. They are affected by it too. There are rallies every week out here. But the media tends to single out the muslims, so they get the brunt of all the hatred that is going on lately.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^They're progressive there!

LOL, didn't you know that Europe is utopia land? Racism doesn't exist over there. Printer Ink reminds me of the Clarence Thomas of the corporate world (or whatever the fucc it is that she does over there). She's the chosen one. By virtue of this, she's an honorary white.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 5:25pm

LOL, didn't you know that Europe is utopia land? Racism doesn't exist over there. Printer Ink reminds me of the Clarence .Thomas of the corporate world (or whatever the fucc it is that she does over there). She's the chosen one. By virtue of this, she's an honorary white.
Yes, hee hee! And you would know alll about The NL and The US and even Clarence. Wow Hee hee!

I never said Europe was a utopia - where did that come from? You are the one that has finally resorted to cursing  .. so in the end you are just reaching beause ... you don't have an argument.

Out of your depth.

Funny! Clap

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 02 2013 at 5:30pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I hate the word "adapt"..
well u need to adapt to it cuz it aint going away
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

LOL, didn't you know that Europe is utopia land? Racism doesn't exist over there. Printer Ink reminds me of the Clarence .Thomas of the corporate world (or whatever the fucc it is that she does over there). She's the chosen one. By virtue of this, she's an honorary white.
Yes, hee hee! And you would know alll about The NL and The US and even Clarence. Wow Hee hee!

I never said Europe was a utopia - where did that come from? You are the one that has finally resorted to cursing  .. so in the end you are just reaching beause ... you don't have an argument.

Out of your depth.

Funny! Clap

Hee doodley Hee! It's called having a general culture, you know, being interested in the world outside of one's narrow little experience, reading books and newspapers? Having a global vision? I guess you wouldn't know anything about that because you're too busy being this special tar flake licking euro whitey's ass. You never said Europe was an utopia? Everything you post reeks of it. You're like this special negro who thinks she's not like other negros around her, all cuz some white man gave you a lollypop once. I don't even know why I bothered to try to actually have a conversation with you. You are stupid beyond words.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Nov 02 2013 at 6:29pm
MS.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MS.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 9:10pm
Interesting. Some of the comments I am reading are shocking. As a culture we have been demoralized and dehumanized. The goal was to put all minorities against each other so that we can look at the white person as someone with power and authority.

First, to my knowledge, there were a number of African Slaves that were brought into the United States and other Caribbean Islands that were Muslims. They had no choice but to lose their religion in order to conform to European beliefs.

Secondly, people hate what they cannot or fail to understand. We criticize a group without even knowing the history of that particular religion.  I actually find it hypocritical when people go after Muslims, but never go after Jews or Christians who have the same belief systems as Muslims. Throughout history, women in the Old and New Testament wore head coverings. Especially, when they went to church.

Maybe people should check out this documentary on religion. It is very good and give you a good insight on the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religion. http://www.threefaithsonegod.com

Edited by MS.B - Nov 02 2013 at 9:17pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:12pm
8:10 LOL, just saw it & thought of this thread

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 12:47pm
Oh, the ignorance. 

I don't think she even knows if she was talking about the headscarf (hijab) or the face veil (niqab) = two completely different things.

I'm glad to know that I live in a country that gives me the freedom to practice my religion and it is protected by the constitution, so there is no change of a hijab ban being institutionalized here. 

*adds Quebec to list of places never to visit, flips hijab, and walks off* 

Edited by purpulicious01 - Nov 03 2013 at 1:06pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Oh, the ignorance. 

I don't think she even knows if she was talking about the headscarf (hijab) or the face veil (niqab) = two completely different things.

I'm glad to know that I live in a country that gives me the freedom to practice my religion and it is protected by the constitution, so there is no change of a hijab ban being institutionalized here

*adds Quebec to list of places never to visit, flips hijab, and walks off* 

I'm not trying to be messy but it's ironic you should say this because women in many Muslim countries don't have that freedom.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>