Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 250>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:41pm
Aw..brandy's daughter looks cute now. She wasnt so cute as a baby.
Christina's daughter..I have nothing to say
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:47pm
baby beatz

It&amp;#8217;s not that big of a deal that Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz are using their child to sell albums (I mean, why else do celebrities have children in the first place?), it&amp;#8217;s the atrocity of this sentence that offends me:    “Got my copy’s mama. Love u mama your my #1″    If someone tried to put bad grammar into my mouth, I&amp;#8217;d forget I ever knew them.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:49pm
August is painfully slow here in the world of celebrity news. All there is to talk about are Kristen Stewart and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, both of which I think are true cultural travesties.  I&amp;#8217;m actually looking forward to the academic year starting. Not because I&amp;#8217;m excited about going to school myself &amp;#8212; no, I&amp;#8217;m dreading that more than my next lunch meeting with Ryan Seacrest.  It&amp;#8217;s just been far too long since we&amp;#8217;ve seen pictures of Louis Bullock looking like this.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:55pm
QUOTE=ShadyLady]Christina Milian and The Dream's daughter: Violet

[/QUOTE]everytime i see her shes frowning.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:08pm
my contribution Big smile

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:10pm
dang--blue ivy looks scary in that pic. just realized it. she it too alert
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:44pm

lol she looks like a newborn

me when I was born, do I look scary?

do not quote
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:47pm
yes! i think newborns have a scary stareLOL
like yall looking into my soul and ish

it's so weird how black babies are so fair sometimes cause ur a chocolate drop irl
how old are you in that pic? you look good as a baby

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 04 2012 at 5:48pm
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

yes! i think newborns have a scary stareLOL
like yall looking into my soul and ish

it's so weird how black babies are so fair sometimes cause ur a chocolate drop irl

lol

yep that is why I lol and the BHM geneticists on here when it comes to skin color

also, people did say "she's been here before" when I was an infant and toddler....
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:49pm
DANIEL GIBSON JR. HANGS OUT WITH GRANDMA
http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/themes/new-look/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/dj1.jpg&amp;w=500&amp;h=320&amp;zc=1&amp;q=100

Daniel Gibson Jr.,2, spent a bit of time with his grandmother over the weekend. The little tot smiled for the camera as grandma spoiled him with a jar of jelly beans. “Munch and Mommie,” tweeted Keyshia Cole.

Edited by JamCaygirl - Dec 04 2012 at 5:50pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style