BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 327>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:24pm
His son look like lil boosie with those glasses and haircut
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:32am

AT HOME BIRTH: Omarion & Apryl Jones Welcome Baby Boy Megaa Omari Grandberry!

Aug 08 | by _YBF

photo omssdwvvre.png

R&B crooner Omarion and his fiancee Apryl Jones welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world.....and they did it at home with no drugs! See pics of Megaa Omari Grandberry inside...

New baby alert!  A few hours ago...Omarion proudly announced the arrival of his and Apryl's son Megaa Omari Grandberry.

photo vervb4b45599.png

Omarion told his followers that he's committed to being a loving father and revealed that Apryl delivered Megaa at home with no drugs!

"World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I've been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle. My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me. Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both. Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y'all.

Well props to her for thuggin' it out with no meds.  Because....

And Apryl tweeted, "These two are my everything..... @1omarion I love you baby! He's here"

2 days ago...Omari Ishmael Grandberry aka Omarion alerted his Instagram followers that his fiancee was ready to go into labor.

photo ecemoeoevrvr.png

"Babe @aprylsjones just broke. #abouttobeafather #wish us health. Bless up!"

Congrats to O' and Apryl!  

Photos via Omarion's Instagram/Apryl's Instagram

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:36am
she did that.

A home birth sounds cool.
Unmedicated too ?
Wow.

Im just gonna ignore what he is saying about good hair.
He soudns excited and completely in love with his son.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:39am
LOL blasian good hair...soundin just like an LA coon azz nga.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:52am
Clap Yay new baby

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:41am
When Kim and Reggie get back together their babies will blend so well.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:48pm
Black men in these big cities have the most shameless self-loathing i've ever seen (excluding Asians)

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL blasian good hair...soundin just like an LA Cali coon azz nga.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Black men in these big cities have the most shameless self-loathing i've ever seen (excluding Asians)

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL blasian good hair...soundin just like an LA Cali coon azz nga.

you're right...it's the whole of Cali, including my own father and cousins.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:06pm
Omarion is basic and irrelevant; I expect nothing less.  At least he has something to be proud of again.  Maybe he'll show up on a reality show soon.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:22pm
Awwe he's a proud new dad give him a break...the next comment and I'm droppin the coon hammer on him though lol

My mom had me at home ( natural) I want to do the same with my kids, I pray I have no complications I would be piissseeedddddd if I had to go to the hospital and they give me a c section
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 327>
  Share Topic