BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 256>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:42am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Maceo looks like his daddy, Halle's genes took a backseat again...

there are rumours she never uses her own eggs as there is something she doesn't want to pass on...
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 11:32am
Geek

Young Jeezy’s Son Jadarius CELEBRATES His 18th Birthday With His Dad, T.I. & A New Car In Atlanta

Last night, Young Jeezy celebrated his son Jadarius Jenkins’ 18th birthday in Atlanta. And fellow ATL rapper T.I. came out for the festivities. Peep the party pics inside….

Taking a break from trekking the nation on his Under the Influence Tour with Wiz KhalifaYoung Jeezy threw a lavish dinner party with family and friends for his son Jaradrius’ 18th birthday at Gio’s in Atlanta last night.

Good friend of Jeezy’s and fellow rapper T.I. was also in attendance. We hear Tiny was also there but she somehow steered clear of any pictures.

photo unnarfdmed.jpg

photo unnamed2.jpg

Looks like everything is good between Jeezy and his son now. You’ll recall, the "Seen It All" rapper was arrested earlier this year for allegedly serving his son with a brutal beat down and threatening to kill him. He was charged with battery, terroristic threats and false imprisonment. Guess they hashed things out.  Nice cars and fancy parties always seem to do the trick....
 photo unnamreed.jpg
Like most 18-year-olds, Jadarius had a chick on his arm. Looks like he’s down with the swirl.

photo unnamed.jpg
 photo unname4ed.jpg
 photo unnamcvfeed.jpg
 photo unnamcvded.jpg
 photo unnaerfmed.jpg
 photo un45named.jpg
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:24pm
His son look like lil boosie with those glasses and haircut
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:32am

AT HOME BIRTH: Omarion & Apryl Jones Welcome Baby Boy Megaa Omari Grandberry!

Aug 08 | by _YBF

photo omssdwvvre.png

R&B crooner Omarion and his fiancee Apryl Jones welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world.....and they did it at home with no drugs! See pics of Megaa Omari Grandberry inside...

New baby alert!  A few hours ago...Omarion proudly announced the arrival of his and Apryl's son Megaa Omari Grandberry.

photo vervb4b45599.png

Omarion told his followers that he's committed to being a loving father and revealed that Apryl delivered Megaa at home with no drugs!

"World. Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY. He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I've been waiting on you. God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle. My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home. Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I'll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me. Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both. Thanks for watching me grow. #MEGAAhome #OmarionsonMEGAA #donthateonmysonsnameillkillya #Nolol #royalObloodline #blasain #mysongotgoodhair #freshpitthewombhandsom alright. I love y'all.

Well props to her for thuggin' it out with no meds.  Because....

And Apryl tweeted, "These two are my everything..... @1omarion I love you baby! He's here"

2 days ago...Omari Ishmael Grandberry aka Omarion alerted his Instagram followers that his fiancee was ready to go into labor.

photo ecemoeoevrvr.png

"Babe @aprylsjones just broke. #abouttobeafather #wish us health. Bless up!"

Congrats to O' and Apryl!  

Photos via Omarion's Instagram/Apryl's Instagram

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:36am
she did that.

A home birth sounds cool.
Unmedicated too ?
Wow.

Im just gonna ignore what he is saying about good hair.
He soudns excited and completely in love with his son.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:39am
LOL blasian good hair...soundin just like an LA coon azz nga.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 9:52am
Clap Yay new baby

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 10:41am
When Kim and Reggie get back together their babies will blend so well.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 12:48pm
Black men in these big cities have the most shameless self-loathing i've ever seen (excluding Asians)

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL blasian good hair...soundin just like an LA Cali coon azz nga.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Black men in these big cities have the most shameless self-loathing i've ever seen (excluding Asians)

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL blasian good hair...soundin just like an LA Cali coon azz nga.

you're right...it's the whole of Cali, including my own father and cousins.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 256>