Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 279>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:10pm
Ming is very pretty Embarrassed LOL
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:54am

YBF KIDS: Christopher Wallace Jr. GRADUATES From High School + Diddy Has Daddy-Daughter Soccer Day With His Girls

Jun 02 | by _YBF

photo cj1.png

Former "R&B Divas" starlet Faith Evans was beaming after her first-born son Christopher Wallace Jr. (son of the late Notorious B.I.G.) walked across the stage to accept his high school diploma. Peep his graduation pics and also a cute pic of Diddy and his girls dressed in their soccer gear inside….

photo cj3.jpg

We’re sure the late Notorious B.I.G. is all smiles right now.  His son with R&B singer Faith Evans trekked across the stage to accept his high school diploma from Santa Margarita Catholic High School this weekend. C.J. was only one-year-old when his father was gunned down in L.A. in a drive-by shooting in 1997.

photo cj2.png

photo cj4.png

Christopher Wallace Jr. aka CJ smiled his way through his graduation ceremony as his mother and family looked on. The proud mom of the 2014 graduate tweeted, “My first born son @cj_toa & I #proud”

CJ was also very proud of his accomplishment tweeting, “yung boi made it” Nice. CJ is currently following in his father’s footsteps, creating his own music.

Congrats CJ!

And Biggie's right hand man was all about family this weekend....

photo diddysoccor.png

Diddy enjoyed a daddy-daughter filled weekend with his girls D’Lila, Jessie and Chance.

Diddy and his daughters played a little soccer for a funday Sunday. Decked out in their knee high socks and colorful soccer cleats, the girls posed it up alongside their dad for a day out in the field. Puff captioned, "Getting the girls ready for the world cup. Daddy time. Fun day Sunday."

photo diddyd1.png

And on Saturday, he enjoyed the company of his three leading ladies. He captioned, "I'm the luckiest man in the. World' thank You GOD!!! And @ladykp and @callmepumpkin I lovey family :)"

Love when daddies spend time with their daughters!

Photos: Faith Evan’s IG/CJ’s Twitter/Diddy’s IG

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:55am
wait... ummm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:56am
So are we gonna talk about the picture of him and this dude reenacting Titanic?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:56am
LOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:02pm
Congrats to CJ for graduating and being out and proud.   Diddy's girls are so cute.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:07pm
He's gay?
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:10pm
i thought they were joking
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:10pm
yes, ash, please explain your comment for us. I agree that daddy's girls are cuties.Smile
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 12:11pm
Ooh that's a joke? His hand is mighty close the that groin area. My bad.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 279>
  Share Topic