Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 235236237238239 250>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:36pm
Lol her mom seems to have it as well but took care if her own. Her daughter's isnt as thick as A.S.

That description of stevie j child by coco was accurate. .....make all other assessments on ya own lol
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:37pm
The kids at Aoki's school probably have money too.....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:53pm
Alias i watched bring it too… i never noticed sunjais mustache.. 
im surprised her mom didnt take care of it.. she seems like an attention whore who desperately wants her 15 minutes… 

did you know sunjai is 16??? she doesnt seem like it. 

im always imitating those girls they sound so friggin country. 

@ sandra
 Embarrassed
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:56pm
oh and yea i bet the girls ming and aoki go to school with have money too.. but idk id just feel like aoki is on another level… not only with money (mom, dad, stepdad, cousins, all have money and d-list fame)

i wonder how often those 11 year olds are featured in stories because of their brothers bday party.. 

theyre mini mini mini mini celebs without even trying at all… with a fab mom with her own show for years (who just married that investment banker). 

but yea she can throw more stacks and autograph them for them hos 
i wish they would…

i want to see them in 3-5 years (i didnt know they were that young) when theyre kendell and kylies ages 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 12:59pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:57pm
Aw bless you LOL

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Alias i watched bring it too… i never noticed sunjais mustache..
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:10pm
Ming is very pretty Embarrassed LOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:54am

YBF KIDS: Christopher Wallace Jr. GRADUATES From High School + Diddy Has Daddy-Daughter Soccer Day With His Girls

Jun 02 | by _YBF

photo cj1.png

Former "R&B Divas" starlet Faith Evans was beaming after her first-born son Christopher Wallace Jr. (son of the late Notorious B.I.G.) walked across the stage to accept his high school diploma. Peep his graduation pics and also a cute pic of Diddy and his girls dressed in their soccer gear inside….

photo cj3.jpg

We’re sure the late Notorious B.I.G. is all smiles right now.  His son with R&B singer Faith Evans trekked across the stage to accept his high school diploma from Santa Margarita Catholic High School this weekend. C.J. was only one-year-old when his father was gunned down in L.A. in a drive-by shooting in 1997.

photo cj2.png

photo cj4.png

Christopher Wallace Jr. aka CJ smiled his way through his graduation ceremony as his mother and family looked on. The proud mom of the 2014 graduate tweeted, “My first born son @cj_toa & I #proud”

CJ was also very proud of his accomplishment tweeting, “yung boi made it” Nice. CJ is currently following in his father’s footsteps, creating his own music.

Congrats CJ!

And Biggie's right hand man was all about family this weekend....

photo diddysoccor.png

Diddy enjoyed a daddy-daughter filled weekend with his girls D’Lila, Jessie and Chance.

Diddy and his daughters played a little soccer for a funday Sunday. Decked out in their knee high socks and colorful soccer cleats, the girls posed it up alongside their dad for a day out in the field. Puff captioned, "Getting the girls ready for the world cup. Daddy time. Fun day Sunday."

photo diddyd1.png

And on Saturday, he enjoyed the company of his three leading ladies. He captioned, "I'm the luckiest man in the. World' thank You GOD!!! And @ladykp and @callmepumpkin I lovey family :)"

Love when daddies spend time with their daughters!

Photos: Faith Evan’s IG/CJ’s Twitter/Diddy’s IG

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:55am
wait... ummm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:56am
So are we gonna talk about the picture of him and this dude reenacting Titanic?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:56am
LOLDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style