Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 265>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:39pm
You still here...couldnt stay away? 
History? Unless I'm presently coming at you in an aggressive way then why you still mad? You have a terrible track record yourself.....most people don't even acknowledge you because of this as well....

Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:42pm
Um...ok.   Might wanna change the name of the thread to "Black Celebs And Their Kids", but--no worries, won't waste my time posting in here again since I have to adhere to other's rules/instructions.  Now let's drop this sh*t, seriously.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:44pm
smh… 
dont stop posting just cus of 1 person 

i like seeing all of the kids 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:45pm
Unlike you, I am not butthurt by people responding to me because of my history nor am I in denial about it

Maybe you should take some time off of BHM to focus on thy self and look inward for answers and then maybe the BHM bias against you won't matter to you so much

You can have that advice for free Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:45pm
CLC continue posting....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Unlike you, I am not butthurt by people responding to me because of my history nor am I in denial about it

Maybe you should take some time off of BHM to focus on thy self and look inward for answers and then maybe the BHM bias against you won't matter to you so much

You can have that advice for free Smile

Y'all heauxs good for saying bye and not leavingLOLLOLLOLLOL

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:48pm
Ya'll need to stop f'n up this thread tho Sleepy

Don't make me start posting paragraphs, cuz you KNOW how I do.

chill out.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:48pm
LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Um...ok.   Might wanna change the name of the thread to "Black Celebs And Their Kids", but--no worries, won't waste my time posting in here again since I have to adhere to other's rules/instructions.  Now let's drop this sh*t, seriously.

why would a request for brown little people make you leave the thread though?
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 4:10pm
Because I like posting what I like, but don't want to upset the thread's theme if that's the problem.  I hate being told what to post, so I'd rather just watch from the sidelines.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 265>
  Share Topic