BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 273>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:18am
Omg never seen a newborn look so much like their mommy Shocked

What a beautiful baby

INTRODUCING CAI MYANNA DUKES!

The happy couple: Husband Daren Dukes showed off his wifes budding belly while at the Ben Folds photo exhibition in Los Angeles in September

Say hello to Cai MyAnna Dukes! Shanola Hampton shared a picture of her little one for the first time on Instagram a few days ago, deeming Cai her true love.6 weeks ago I found true love! Say hello to my baby, Cai Dukes,” wrote Shanola next to the photo.

Hampton and her husband, Daren Dukes, welcomed their bundle of joy into the world on January 20, 2014. Cai weighed a healthy 6lbs., 3oz., and measured 20 inches in length. “I thought I knew love before, but now I know love on a completely different level! Can’t believe my baby is here,” tweeted Shanola shortly after giving birth.

Shanola and her husband announced their expectancy last fall saying, “We are beyond excited to expand our family and begin this new chapter. Words can’t describe the joy our hearts feel.” Baby Cai is the Dukes’ first child.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/07/article-2576043-1C1DE97500000578-452_634x619.jpg

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:43am
^so she was really pregnant during filming

Tamar Braxton, Amber Rose, Karrueche & More Celebrate Christina Milian’s Daughter’s 4th Birthday

Mon, Mar 10 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 9.04.18 AM

Here’s a party made for a princess!

This past weekend, Christina Milian threw a baby birthday bash for her adorable four-year-old Violet and it was star studded with little celebrity minatures. The event, held at the Los Angeles Zoo, was attended by Amber Rose, and her one-year-old Sebastian, Tamar Braxton and her nine-month-old Logan, Karrueche Tran and her niece, and Laura Govan and her kids to name a few.

While there, guests enjoyed manicures, face painting and tons of fun while Violet, who was dressed in a pink princess dress, showed off her new braids. Looks like good times!

Noticeably missing was Violet’s daddy The Dream!

Check the pics:
Tamar Braxton with son Logan and Amber Rose with son Bash at Violets BDay Bash

Tamar Braxton, Baby Logan, Amber Rose and Baby Bash.

Christina Milian and Violet -Birthday BAsh

Christina Milian and Violet. She’s so adorable!

Violet, Christina Milan, guest, Karrueche at Bday BashViolet, Christina Milian, Karrueche Tran and her niece

Stella Bulochnikov and Tamar Braxton with son Logan at Violets Birthday BashLogan is giving television producer Stella Bulochnikov a mean side eye.

Tiny Harris with Logan Stella Bulochnikov and friends at Violets Bday BashIt looks like Tiny showed up as well!

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:49pm
 photo Bhs3y4LIAAEgJmU.jpg

I don't care if its worth $$$$$$...this SUV is ugly.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:58pm
Tamar why you do that to that boys hair?
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:51pm
Awww Tamar, turning her lil Teddy Ruxbin into lil Mr T.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:03pm

[Adorable] Pharrell Williams’ 5-Year-Old Son Catches A Concert

Tue, Mar 11 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Helen Williams and Rocket Man Williams watch Pharrells showThere’s lil Rocket!

It seemed like it was just yesterday that we found out Pharrell Williams had a son and now we get a peek at his cute little face.  This past weekend, it was a family affair for Pharrell as he performed at the 2014 Future Festival in Melbourne, while his wife Helen and son Rocket Man watched him perform from the side of the stage.

Meanwhile, Pharrell was showing off and flexing those abs for the Aussie ladies who were damn near losing their minds.

Last year when the singer-songwriter sat down with the Today show to talk about music, he revealed, The best song that I’ve ever co-written was my son,and that Helen is his “bestie.” Every night’s like a sleepover.”

They’re too cute.

Check out more pics of the family below:

Pharrell Williams performs at the Future Festival in Melbourne 

Pharrell Williams son Rocket Man

2 Pharrell Williams performs at the Future Festival in Melbourne
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:06pm
Pharrell is short and weird looking.  End of story.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Pharrell is short and weird looking.  End of story.

LOL he matches his wifeLOL
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 9:04am
lmao tamars baby looks just like his daddy
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:33pm

Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman and their son Eric spotted in Miami,FL, March 2014

Edited by CLCNY20 - Mar 12 2014 at 12:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 273>