Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 265>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She got pregnant by the least attractive Wayans.

You have been thanked.

Marlon is still fine as hell. Chilly is probably still kicking herself for turning him down.
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She got pregnant by the least attractive Wayans.

You have been thanked.

Marlon is still fine as hell. Chilly is probably still kicking herself for turning him down.

She has questionable taste in men.
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Russell Simmons, Rev Run, Marlon Wayans and Justine Simmons all snapped pics with the cute couple.

photo vshow8_zpsdd620165.png   photo vhso10_zpsd16aee36.png

^ FINE man. Thumbs Up
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Chubby cute baby
What a chunky baby for such a skinnnnnnnnntttttyyyy daddy.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 10:44pm
Amber's baby is so big he looks extra heavy
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:38pm
Marlon loses points for liking the Beckys and the Kims
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:52pm

50 CENT CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF SIRE

50cent4

Fifty Cent is one doting dad. The rapper has taken to social media to share several pictures of his younger son, Sire, in the past few weeks. One photo shared featured little Sire in full model mode with Fifty’s caption, ” My dad is in love with me. He thinks I am a gift from God.” Another caption read, “According to my dad I’m handsome. He says I look like a bankroll.” Fifty couldn’t help but gush about his son telling Facebook fans, “I know I’m killing yal with [pictures] but look at him.”

The most recent photos of Sire come days after the Shaniqua Tompkins, mother of Fiddy’s older child Marquise, accused him of not spending enough time with their son. Tompkins told TMZ that Fiddy hasn’t spent any time with Marquise since 2012, citing a botched visitation as part of the reason that the father and son aren’t speaking to one another at the present.

A representative from 50 Cent’s camp refuted any allegations of neglect that Shaniqua brought telling media that the rapper “remains a proud and supportive father and feels blessed to have two sons.”

It was just a few months ago that 50 Cent talked about Marquise with Kelly & Michael. “I’m at that point where I’m not really that cool,” said the artist. “At [16 and 17-years-old] they start to develop their own circle of friends. I’m cool because his friends think I’m cool. But he’ll be like, ‘C’mon, that’s my father. Just let him go ahead.’”

Sire is 50 Cent’s son with Daphne Joy.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/50cent11.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/50cent2.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/50cent1.jpg

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:53pm
North and Penelope

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/KARDASHIAN2.jpg
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:54pm
Speaking of Wayans...

Daphne Wayans and daughter Nala Wayans

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wayans.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/wayans3.jpg

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jan 24 2014 at 11:55pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:56pm

SWEET SIBLINGS: MERCY AND LOURDES LOUNGE AROUND

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/madonna3.jpg

Mercy and Lourdes get close and cozy. The sisters smile wide as the camera captures them in bed with their chins in their hands. Mercy is the center of attraction as she looks square into the camera’s lens for the pic. Lourdes gives a slight pose, turning to the side for the Kodak moment. “Mercy James gets birthday love from her sister,” tweets Madonna.

The Pop singer stepped out on the streets of Manhattan on Wednesday (January 22) to prepare for Mercy’s eighth birthday party, despite the weather temperatures being uncomfortably low. Madonna gave her daughter a cake and gifts, along with an amazing gathering that featured family and friends from everywhere. “Happy Birthday Mercy James,” wrote Madonna on her Twitter page. “8 is Great! #love 4 ever.”

Mercy is Madonna’s daughter whom she adopted a few years back. The Pop singer also has two sons named David and Rocco.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 265>
  Share Topic