Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 250>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:32pm
Swirlin all over the world though....LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:15pm

DADDY AND ME: 50 Cent POSTS Photos Of Son With Daphne Joy??!! + Robin Thicke & Julian PICK UP Groceries

Jan 04 | by _YBF

photo firftyfkdkw.png

50 Cent posted pics of an adorable little boy who "might" be his son with Daphne Joy.  See the pics inside and check out Robin Thicke and son Julian on a grocery run.

photo bc1b01b2727c11e39b2b12e284a877bd_8.jpg

Rapper 50 Cent has posted several shots of a cute chubby-faced (who bears a striking resemblance to him) on Instagram.  Though the pics come with "captions" using the word Dad, we've not received an offficial statement from the rapper about having a new son.  

photo da841fd2727a11e3b69312e877dfaa94_8.jpg

You'll recall that we first learned about 50's "son" when Daphne Joy filed domestic abuse charges against him in July 2013 and revealed to cops that they had a child together.  SAY WHAT NOW??!!

photo bb4e4dc2756811e3ae8712f8e584c17a_8.jpg

Well.....it looks like 50 is embracing fatherhood...again.  He's got his young son rocking the "Street By 50" headphones and he tweeting up a storm, "Somebody get me a bottle before I TURN UP LOL. #SMSaudio"

In other Daddy news.....

photo robtk.png

"Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke went grocery shopping with three-year-old son Julian at Bristol Farms in West Hollywood yesterday.

photo curlyr2.png

photo curlyr3.png

In the latest issue of LA Confidential, Robin talked about his breakout year and all the hard work that came before it. 

"Yeah, it’s been a long, f**ing night. A lot happened on the way to 2013. 'I was like Rocky hitting the meat for a couple of decades and then suddenly getting my shot at the title. I feel like I should run around inside the ring with my arms up. Of course, what’s great about popular culture is that you can only indulge in your success for so long before you have to go back to being a real artist again and putting in the hours. You have to get back to hitting the meat."

photo rinko.png

photo curlyr1.png

Cute.....the shopping trip seemed to take a toll on lil' Julian and he had to be carried to the car by his dad.

Photos via 50 Cent's IG/FAME

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:38pm

SPOTTED: Shayne, Zola & Bella Murphy OUT AND ABOUT In Beverly Hills

Jan 03 | by _YBF

photo flanel1.jpg

Eddie & Nicole's daughter's Bella, Zola & Shayne Murphy were spotted in Beverly Hills while Kelly Rowland soaked up some sun in Miami.

Check the pics inside...

photo flanel1.jpg

Bella Murphy (the youngest of the Eddie/Nicole clan of 5 and on the left) hung out with her big sisters Zola Murphy (middle) and Shayne Murphy (on Zola's right) in Beverly Hills.

photo flanel2.jpg

For the holidays, the Murphy clan (including their mother Nicole) hit the slopes for a fun day of skiing and snowboarding:

photo Murphygirls1.png

Bella Murphy (left) & Zola Murphy (middle) pose with two friends. 

photo Murphygirls2.png

Shayne Murphy takes a spill.

photo Murphygirls3.png

Zola & Bella Murphy smile for a pic.

Fun times.

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Sigh pls tell me Portion is a nick name.....

$100 says she pronounced it like Poor-seanLOL
you are too funny
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:02pm
myfabolouslife
1 hour ago
His 1st Knicks game.. #PrinceJoso

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:11pm
oh wow--he really looks like Fab
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:14pm
i thought that was a girl.. 

cute though. never seen fabs kid 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:14am

YBF KIDS: Tank & Zena Foster CELEBRATE Zoey's 6th Birthday + Mel B's Daughter Angel Iris RUSHED To Hospital For Heart Murmur

Jan 16 | by _YBF

photo smallp3.jpg

TGT singer Tank celebrated his daughter Zoey's 6th birthday with an adorable "family" dance.  See pics and video inside and find out about Mel B's daughter Angel and her scary trip to the hospital.

photo smallp7.jpg

TGT singer Tank and Zena Foster threw a dance-loving "Super Saucy 6th Birthday Party" for their adorable daughter Zoey.  

photo smallp1.jpg

Zoey wore a custom jersey for her special day. Her mom tweeted, "there is never a dull moment with this kid."

photo smallp2.jpg

photo smallp8.jpg

photo smallp4.jpg

On Instagram, dancer Zena posted pics from the party preparations and their "rehearsal".  If you wondering what they were rehearsing....

photo smallp6.jpg     

From the looks of the cake, Zoey is a big fan of Doc McStuffins like most kiddies these days.  How cute!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:21am

Amber Rose Spotted Having Bonding Time With 11-Month Old ‘Bash’

Fri, Jan 17 2014 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities
Amber Rose and Baby Bash play time.jpg

Look at those cute chubby cheeks!

It was all about mommy bonding for Amber Rose  yesterday as she enjoyed a nice quiet day alone with her 11-month-old son Sebastian Taylor aka “Bash.” The model-turned-full time mom was spotted at a playground in Malibu holding on tight to the cheerful toddler who is growing twice as fast as most kids.

Earlier this year, when Bash was just four months, Amber told MTV News that he was wearing clothes that fit a 6-month-old, and two months later, she revealed on Instagram:

My Munchie is only 7 months old and wears 12-24 months clothes! He’s such a big boy…. He was born big.

With parents who are 6’4, and 5’9, I wouldn’t be surprised if the couple have a future athlete on their hands.

Peep more pics below:

Amber Rose and Sebastian play time at the playground
Photo credit: AKM-GSI
Amber Rose and baby bash playtime
Photo credit: AKM-GSI

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Amber Rose Spotted Having Bonding Time With 11-Month Old ‘Bash’ http://necolebitchie.com/2014/01/17/amber-rose-spotted-having-bonding-time-with-11-month-old-bash/#ixzz2qrGZN000
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 9:28am
Chubby cute baby
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style