Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 273>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:42pm
Where is Halle's baby?! Anyone see her/him yet?
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Sigh pls tell me Portion is a nick name.....

$100 says she pronounced it like Poor-seanLOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Where is Halle's baby?! Anyone see her/him yet?

Nope, his name is Maceo Robert Martinez tho...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:55pm
i wonder what its like to be beyonces nephew.. 

he's probably home schooled and travels a lot.. 
i wonder if he has friends and gets to do normal 8/9 year old things.. 
he's in australia.. and doesnt look amused 

ushers sons and niece are super cute 

Edited by coconess - Dec 30 2013 at 10:58pm
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Mariah Carey shopped it up with her twins, Monroe and Monroccan, in Aspen, Colorado

Cute.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:46pm

photo nive10.jpg

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:33am
family fun.....

photo IMG_6451.jpg

As Kevin Hart partied with girlfriend Eniko in the Caribbean, his ex-wife Torrei Hart and their kids Heaven (age 8), and Hendrix (age 6) kicked off the new year at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in The Bahamas.

photo IMG_6453.jpg

The kiddies had fun taking a dip and posing with the dolphins.

photo photo-1.png  

Torrei and the kids also attended the historic Bahamian Junkanoo celebration (a celebration in which slave owners allowed slaves a day off  to be with their close families and friends). She said,

“2013 has been a ground-breaking year for my career. I feel that I’m in a space where I can 100% own who I’ve grown to become as a woman outside of identity as the ‘ex-wife’ of Kevin. I wanted to take time to reflect on this year and reward my children for being great kids and being able to deal with their parent’s schedule. From the junkanoo celebration to the relaxed way of life, I really felt grounded. My kids were able to learn so much from this experience. Not to mention, having sister-locks allows me to be more active and adventurous without having to worry about what I’m going to do with my hair!”

photo IMG_6450-1.jpg  photo IMG_6454.jpg

Fans of Torrei should expect to see her make a big splash in the coming months as one of the stars of the new reality show "Atlanta Exes" where she'll star opposite Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond, Cee Lo’s ex-wife Christina Johnson, and Idris Elba’s ex-wife Kim Alba.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:15pm

DADDY AND ME: 50 Cent POSTS Photos Of Son With Daphne Joy??!! + Robin Thicke & Julian PICK UP Groceries

Jan 04 | by _YBF

photo firftyfkdkw.png

50 Cent posted pics of an adorable little boy who "might" be his son with Daphne Joy.  See the pics inside and check out Robin Thicke and son Julian on a grocery run.

photo bc1b01b2727c11e39b2b12e284a877bd_8.jpg

Rapper 50 Cent has posted several shots of a cute chubby-faced (who bears a striking resemblance to him) on Instagram.  Though the pics come with "captions" using the word Dad, we've not received an offficial statement from the rapper about having a new son.  

photo da841fd2727a11e3b69312e877dfaa94_8.jpg

You'll recall that we first learned about 50's "son" when Daphne Joy filed domestic abuse charges against him in July 2013 and revealed to cops that they had a child together.  SAY WHAT NOW??!!

photo bb4e4dc2756811e3ae8712f8e584c17a_8.jpg

Well.....it looks like 50 is embracing fatherhood...again.  He's got his young son rocking the "Street By 50" headphones and he tweeting up a storm, "Somebody get me a bottle before I TURN UP LOL. #SMSaudio"

In other Daddy news.....

photo robtk.png

"Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke went grocery shopping with three-year-old son Julian at Bristol Farms in West Hollywood yesterday.

photo curlyr2.png

photo curlyr3.png

In the latest issue of LA Confidential, Robin talked about his breakout year and all the hard work that came before it. 

"Yeah, it’s been a long, f**ing night. A lot happened on the way to 2013. 'I was like Rocky hitting the meat for a couple of decades and then suddenly getting my shot at the title. I feel like I should run around inside the ring with my arms up. Of course, what’s great about popular culture is that you can only indulge in your success for so long before you have to go back to being a real artist again and putting in the hours. You have to get back to hitting the meat."

photo rinko.png

photo curlyr1.png

Cute.....the shopping trip seemed to take a toll on lil' Julian and he had to be carried to the car by his dad.

Photos via 50 Cent's IG/FAME

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:38pm

SPOTTED: Shayne, Zola & Bella Murphy OUT AND ABOUT In Beverly Hills

Jan 03 | by _YBF

photo flanel1.jpg

Eddie & Nicole's daughter's Bella, Zola & Shayne Murphy were spotted in Beverly Hills while Kelly Rowland soaked up some sun in Miami.

Check the pics inside...

photo flanel1.jpg

Bella Murphy (the youngest of the Eddie/Nicole clan of 5 and on the left) hung out with her big sisters Zola Murphy (middle) and Shayne Murphy (on Zola's right) in Beverly Hills.

photo flanel2.jpg

For the holidays, the Murphy clan (including their mother Nicole) hit the slopes for a fun day of skiing and snowboarding:

photo Murphygirls1.png

Bella Murphy (left) & Zola Murphy (middle) pose with two friends. 

photo Murphygirls2.png

Shayne Murphy takes a spill.

photo Murphygirls3.png

Zola & Bella Murphy smile for a pic.

Fun times.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training