Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 190191192193194 247>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 12:39pm
Looks like The Games children
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Didn't the blonde one get denied by the daddy at first cause Heidi was out here sloring in these streets?

If i recall correctly (although  i could be very wrong) yeah I think she was smanging the body guard or something..while prego then she got with Seal soon after giving birth....when they broke up she was rumored to having an affair with the same body guard... i think...but yes there were multiple peens involved..lol

I just noticed that i never see her photo as much with the blonde girl especially after she had kids by Seal.

When she met Seal she was pregnant with Leni and was reluctant to tell him. He put on his cape and married Heidi and raised Leni as his own. 
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Her neck is soo thick

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:11pm
One of Future's babies apparently

crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

adorable....I don't really care for Game's music but I loved to watch his show and see him interact with his kids
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:24pm

BABY FAB: Tamar Braxton Posts Super Cute New Pic of Baby Logan

Oct 28 | by _YBF

photo d81284ae3fcc11e382e022000a1fbc68_7.jpg

Reality tv star/songtress Tamar Braxton was spotted filming a movie over the weekend...and she posted a new pic of cutie patootie baby Logan!  Get the deets on both inside....

Over the weekend, "Hot Sugar" singer Tamar Braxton posted a new photo of baby Logan Vincent Herbert.  Baby LVH, who first made his pictorial debut a few months ago, is the splitting image of his proud papa, Vincent.  And we see mama T in there too.  Absolutely adorbs!  

She said about her baby boy's pic: "#Logan looks like he's about to say "Try me Not Today!!...Pop off if you want 2! #hesocute ...the first time he's not JUST like Vince..lol"

Ha!

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:30pm
That baby looks angry with the world.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:38pm
yeah that is a simmering side eye
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:39pm
I love a thinking baby ... I prefer a side eye to a blank stare

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 3:45pm
[QUOTE=Gkisses]
That baby looks angry with the world.
[/QUOTE

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions