FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 292>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 6:21pm
when we said comb the baby's hair, that's not what we meant
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Those shoes are cute. 
thats how you know your baby is looking questionable. CryLOLLOLLOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 7:12pm
heidi klum tends to henry bloody nose soccer game 30
aww shes cute...she also looks like a friend of mines daughter.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 7:58pm

BOW WOW AND HIS ‘LIL’ PATNA IN CRIME’

BOWWOWdaughter

Every moment counts when Shad Moss, a.k.a. Bow Wow, is spending time with his daughter, Shai. The rapper recently shared a picture of his little one that featured him next to her with his eyes closed. Bow Wow was taking in Shai’s sweetness as she was gazing into the camera.

Moss told his daughter, along with the world, how he felt about her tweeting, “You will have the world and more. Your my ace your my lil Patna in crime. You are me. You have something i always wanted. A mom and dad to be there, unlike some kids your parents are young and fly wit it though haha.. Love you im your biggest fan! Love Daddy ps.. Im riding in the car just missing my daughter.”

Shad previously discussed the joys of fatherhood with Oprah telling the television host, “I just want to make sure [my daughter is] able to do the things that I wasn’t able to do. I wasn’t able to go to school dances. I wasn’t able to try out for my basketball team because I was on the road…Now that I have a little me here it just pushes the envelope a little bit more. It just makes me want to continue to strive to be the best at what I do and just go harder.”

Shai is Bow Wow’s only child with ex-girlfriend, Joie Chavis.

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bowwow3.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bowwow4.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bowwow5.jpg

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:26pm
Awww they are so cute! @ The Game & Tiffany's kiddies

v

Edited by Alias_Avi - Oct 24 2013 at 1:27pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:27pm

Rapper Game's Fiancee Tiffney Cambridge & Kiddies Cali & Justice Rock "FEARLESS" Cover

Oct 24 | by _YBF

photo calif3.jpg

Reality star Tiffney Cambridge covers the latest issue of FEARLESS Magazine with his adorable kids Cali and Justice.  And we've got the exclusive first look at the full spread.

See their cute photoshoot inside.....

photo calif7.jpg

FEARLESS Magazine picked VH1’s “Marrying The Game” star Tiffney Cambridge (who's still rocking her engagement ring so things must be still on with rapper Game) as their latest celebrity editor and the FEARLESS MOVEMENT Campaign October Girl of the Month. Inside the mag, Tiffney talks about her mother’s legacy in an effort to promote Breast Cancer Awareness.

photo calif4.jpg

The mag also allowed Tiffney adorable kids with The Game, (Cali and Justice) to contribute to their mom's issue.

photo calif6.jpg

Though Cali is a mere 3-years-old, she's following in her dad's footsteps as an entrepreneur with her own t-shirt line.  Adorbs!

photo calif5.jpg

Justice is also a chip off the old block as he's already planning to to become a rap artist (his stage name is KID FRESH) and he also has a t-shirt line.

photo calif1.jpg  photo calif2.jpg

Tiffney, Cali and Justice’s guest editor issue is available for download at www.fearlessmag.com. 

So cute!

Photos via Chris Williams / Hair by Maisha Oliver /Make Up by Cataanda J / styling by Monique Lauren Peters

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:34pm
The Game kids are freaking adorable!
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:05pm
OMG The Game has the most beautiful kids in the whole thread HANDS DOWN!!!! btw i'm stealing that name Cali =0)
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

heidi klum tends to henry bloody nose soccer game 30
aww shes cute...she also looks like a friend of mines daughter.

Its Amazing, She looks like a Chocolate Leni
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:33am
she has a really dark complexion to have such a pale mama. Yes seal. laying those african genes down.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Next Hair Extensions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 292>