Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:05pm
OMG The Game has the most beautiful kids in the whole thread HANDS DOWN!!!! btw i'm stealing that name Cali =0)
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

heidi klum tends to henry bloody nose soccer game 30
aww shes cute...she also looks like a friend of mines daughter.

Its Amazing, She looks like a Chocolate Leni
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:33am
she has a really dark complexion to have such a pale mama. Yes seal. laying those african genes down.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:53am

Maia Campbell Reveals Motivation To Stay Clean For 12-Year-Old Daughter

Fri, Oct 25 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Maia Campbell &amp; Daughter ElizabethMaia Campbell &amp; Daughter Elizabeth 1

If there’s a person who knows the struggle of overcoming addiction and mental illness while fighting hard to stay on the right path, it’s actress Maia Campbell. She’s been sober for four years now after having some very public meltdowns in the media and battling bi-polar disorder, and she’s not only making a comeback but she’s making sure that from now on she’s nothing but a positive example for her 12-year-old daughter Elizabeth.  Years ago, she lost custody of Elizabeth because of her struggles, but wants to be a better mother for her daughter to look up to.

Catching up with iPower Richmond’s TT Torrez, Maia said she’s just been putting in extra work getting her book out there in the streets and helping Elizabeth with her acting career.

Right now I’m just supporting a comeback. I wrote a book. I had to find myself again because [of] changes in my life. I had a daughter, I had a little girl, she’s growing up now. So I had to grow up and I couldn’t just remain a little girl on TV forever.  I have a daughter now and I have to set an example. That was what got me grounded in [trying to do] better. I have to live my life differently. I have to change the way I was living my life. I can’t live my life so far away from the positive things that kept me rooted.

On her daughter working in the industry
She wants to be an actress and she’s done some Disney commercials recently and some other acting and some videos on YouTube. She doesn’t listen to any other people as far as management [is concerned]. She’s listening to her father. And she doesn’t have any agent yet. She’s not exactly on a show because she hasn’t gotten the training yet. When she gets the training, she’ll probably pop onto something a little more lucrative…And I’ll be proud to sit by her and support her. The best thing I can do is stay working, and stay on the right path, and stay away from all of that stuff.

She also added:

‘I’ve made some mistakes. I had to make a turnaround in my life. This is my new expression to the world and this is my comeback and this is my moment. This is my chance to say, ‘This is what God made of me and I’m still worthy.’ If I was a one hundred dollar bill, and I was all messed up, someone would clean me up and use me. I’m still worth something!’

In November of last year, Maia was on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” to not only confront her issues, but to sit face-to-face with Elizabeth and talk about mending their broken relationship. During an endearing moment on the show, they had this exchange:

Elizabeth: I miss you and I wish I was with you more often.

Maia: I want you to know that I do love you and that none of this is your fault and that you’re the reason I’m trying to get better.[...]I’ll always be here for you. No matter what. Even if I’m sick no matter where I am, I’m only a phone call away. In some way or another I’ll always be here for you. If you have resentment towards me when you get older, I want you to know that we can work through it, and we can always talk about it. I’ll always be here for you.

Elizabeth: I just want you to get healthier so we can be together more and everything will be okay. And that it comes really fast and sooner. I’ll always love you.

Maia: I’ll always love you, too.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

what self respecting homosexual male is that fat? he better be a top
LOLLOL but for why that big ol man in the baby thread tho??
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 9:00am
why heidi channeling Micheal post melanin repression

heidi klum tends to henry bloody nose soccer game 30
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 10:46am
I rarely see Heidi with that blonde daughter she has....kinda weird....I wonder if the biracial daughter was just a random girl who was older if folks would believe shes biracial.......I also wonder if she'll feel the need to tell ppl she is later in life because of her appearance.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Didn't the blonde one get denied by the daddy at first cause Heidi was out here sloring in these streets?

If i recall correctly (although  i could be very wrong) yeah I think she was smanging the body guard or something..while prego then she got with Seal soon after giving birth....when they broke up she was rumored to having an affair with the same body guard... i think...but yes there were multiple peens involved..lol

I just noticed that i never see her photo as much with the blonde girl especially after she had kids by Seal.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 12:22pm
I always was under the impression that the dude didn't want anything serious with her let alone a child.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:50pm
Heidi is SHAMELESS!

She cheated on the baby daddy #1.
She found herself attracted to Seal because the size of his penis (said so on Oprah)
She cheated on Seal with her body guard

Smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon