Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 309>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 33 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:08pm
Ok...I didn't want to say it or believe it...but Bambi is a "turnt up", bucket head, random ho. U just so damn random, ho.

That crap with her ho friends and Kurt, now...lawd. SCRAPPY?!!! U don't say no to ratchet pu.ssy, huh? Ol biznayee lookin big tooth ho lovin ass. Erica needs to stunt on his ass with the rawest nicca ever.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:10pm
Ol no career, picture takin ass ho. Ok I'm done. Gettin turnt up with other people's men is not a career. Ol basketball player sized ass ho. Ok now I'm done.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Ok...I didn't want to say it or believe it...but Bambi is a "turnt up", bucket head, random ho. U just so damn random, ho.

That crap with her ho friends and Kurt, now...lawd. SCRAPPY?!!! U don't say no to ratchet pu.ssy, huh? Ol biznayee lookin big tooth ho lovin ass. Erica needs to stunt on his ass with the rawest nicca ever.
damn tell us how you really feel Creole...LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:13pm
I'm done jewel!!! I'm sorry, I don't know y that pic irritated me like it did! Maybe because I thought she was different. Them the cabin thing and I'm like, she ain't on nothin. Now? I'm done. Oooh imma b frowning the whole new season of love and hip hop if she's even on there. Scrappy love them hoes. If u don't love them hoes, it's ok, because scrappy does.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:13pm
lmao!!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:16pm

photo 4e0594442f1a11e3a52622000a9f189d_7_zps148ef8ae.jpg

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:17pm
LOL
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:56pm
cutie pies!! i want twin girls so so so bad!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:21am

hey're Back! "Chrissy & Mr. Jones" Season 2 Sneak Peek, Jimmy's Son Joins The Show

Oct 07 | by Natasha

photo 1a5f075a2f9811e3a47922000ae90d5b_7_zpsfd9842fe.jpg

Season 2 of "Chrissy & Mr. Jones" is on the way.  Check out the brand new trailer with the couple's new addition....

VH1's season 2 trailer of "Chrissy & Mr. Jones", we see the engaged couple still....engaged. And seemingly not any closer to an actual marriage. Still, we kinda loved the first season so will be watching and hoping for the best this next season.

But Chrissy is now playing "stepmom" to Jimmy's super cute 10-year-old son, Joseph Guillermo Jones III, who they call "Pudy", who now lives full time with them.

Chrissy gets some womanly advice from VH1's resident hip hop hood psychologist, Deb Antney, and spends this season just doing Chrissy.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:07pm

Big Boi Carries On Post-Divorce, Takes Kiddies To Falcons Game (Usher Was There Too!) + Jermaine Jackson Gets Wages Garnished For Not Paying Child Support!

Oct 08 | by Natasha

photo tumblr_mubp93WjKr1qkt07wo1_500_zps48e6abb6.jpg

Despite his wife filing for divorce last week, rapper Big Boi is carrying on with life looking happy as usual.  And even hit the Falcons game last night with his two sons Bamboo and Cross.  Check out the daddy-son pics inside, plus Usher catching the game with his own kiddie as well.

And news about alleged non-child support paying Jermaine Jackson inside...

Big Boi and wife Sherlita may be parting ways after over 10 years together, but the ATL rapper is anything but down these days.  He hit up the Monday Night Football game at the Georgia Dome last night with he and Sherlita's son, Cross, and his son, Bamboo, from a previous relationship.

photo tumblr_muboy1qZcT1qkt07wo1_500_zps2377a7ea.jpg 

His big boys seemed to be trying to not crack a smile. 

And the fellas even ran into fellow ATLien Usher on the field after the game:

photo tumblr_mubpj7oY3D1qkt07wo1_500_zps026aff76.jpg

Fun times.  Big Boi, who just wrapped his Shoes For Running tour on October 3rd,  has remained mum about the divorce papers getting filed.

Edited by femmefatale85 - Oct 08 2013 at 2:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 309>
  Share Topic