BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 256>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:37pm
Meeka and her girls look so cute
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:16pm
Those kids are also older with longer hair at a public event...Not a toddler on vaca on a yacht  playing in a pool.

But anyway the girls look nice the mom looks a mess imo...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 1:34am
yes we've beat this horse to death

but Blue's hair isn't usually combed/moisturized, yacht or not

I'm sure this mom didn't start doing her children's hair only when it got "long", it probably got long because of her care

their hair is done and not a bauble in sight much less a head full, their hair is combed and still grew beyond a quarter inch

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 2:27am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I can't even do my hair...I feel bad for my children because they can't get weaves Stern Smile
LOLi use to say that. youll learn after a while. still cant wont do my own tho.Sleepy
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:55am
I swear I still don't know how yall are determining moisture content on hair follicles  via a paparazzi lens. But whateva the child will be fine and have the best to pick from dry scalps and all...if she confesses later in life that the lack of hair maintenance she was given as a toddler stunted her self esteem as an adult ill lend an ear.

Edited by Gkisses - Sep 09 2013 at 8:40am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:59am
Blue needs a haircut.
No ifs, ands or buts about it.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:22am
Yall know daggone well your mama's used to brush yall's hair back with that old school brush before stepping out the door even if it was to only going to the store. Camera's are everywhere most kids don't like their hair combed when young but hey you gotta look presentable at all times. A little bit of water and a brush ain't never hurt a baby.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 10:51am
that is true. ^ at least in my house anyways.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 5:22pm
Somebody probably told her that if she does her hair the creole nutrients won't stay in and it's gonna "draw up" & won't grow long. You know folks got all of these what to do's and what not to do's to baby hair so it will grow "long & right." Joking but yall already know....LOL

Shoot somebody asked me what i do to my daughter's hair to keep it straight & good just yesterday. My people, my people.....
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:17pm

photo egv2.jpg

photo egv1.jpg

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair