Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 265>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

BOTTLE SERVICE photo | Nicole Polizzi

I am happy that she toned it down but freaked out by those veneers and chin implant.
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2013 at 10:27pm
Is that what it is Stern Smile

I thought motherhood just aged her
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:10am
Chin implant?
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 9:17am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

BOTTLE SERVICE photo | Nicole Polizzi

I am happy that she toned it down but freaked out by those veneers and chin implant.

I had no idea who that was. Confused I had to put the pic in google images to find out.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:07pm

TAMAR BRAXTON ON PREGNANCY: ‘I’M NEVER DOING IT AGAIN’

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/herbert.jpg

Is another child on the way for Tamar Braxton? No, according to the singer and talk show host herself. Tamar recently told Watch What Happened Live that baby Logan is more than enough for her.  “I’m never doing it again,” said Tamar. “It’s a lot.”

In a recent interview with GMA, Braxton revealed that when her son was born, she did not connect with him right away.

“I was questioning my motherhood. Like, ‘Is this a mistake that God made?’ Or like, ‘Is this something that I need to hand over to my husband?’ Because he and the baby connected instantly. And I wanted that. And I guess I was a little jealous,” the singer revealed.

As for season two of her and husband Vincent Herbert’s reality show, ‘Tamar and Vince,’ the singer said that her mom and sister will join her on a few episodes of the show. “On this season, they do, only because I’m having a baby, and I’m team too much … [I'm] a hot mess,” said the star.

Tamar and Vincent welcomed baby Logan into the world on June 6, 2013. He is their first child together.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Aug 16 2013 at 5:09pm
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:41pm
^^^ Logan is getting fat cute! Tamar needs to grow up!  
Jewels212* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewels212* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:41pm
I'm sorry but............................

Tamar's child is not cute at all
He looks like a mix of Tamar and Vince which is bad
And I honestly think Tamar knows that which is why she feels no connection and 
calls him a mistake
I don't believe that post partum bs story shes claiming
And before any1 jumps down my throat she wouldn't have any issue saying that to the next
#truthdotcom

Edited by Jewels212* - Aug 16 2013 at 5:41pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 4:51pm
K. Michelle has a lot to smile about since her new album has been flying off the shelves. This past weekend, she was spotted in good spirits while spending mommy time with her 8-year-old son Chase.  The two were snapped leaving Memphis City Hall after K. Michelle accepted an “Ambassador Award” from Memphis Mayor AC Warton.

K. Michelle and her son Chase

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:00pm
Love K Michelle voice, hating the hair.

Snookie kid is cute, the jeans not so much...remind me of mom jeans of the late 80's, early 90's
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Jewels212* Jewels212* wrote:

I'm sorry but............................

Tamar's child is not cute at all
He looks like a mix of Tamar and Vince which is bad
And I honestly think Tamar knows that which is why she feels no connection and 
calls him a mistake
I don't believe that post partum bs story shes claiming
And before any1 jumps down my throat she wouldn't have any issue saying that to the next
#truthdotcom

Omg when did she call him a mistake!?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 265>