BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs and Their Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 247>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 32 Votes, Average 2.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i loved tia more... b/c she was on the game.
but after watching their reality show.. and seeing the interaction between the 2... I was like wtf to Tia.
and I really felt bad for Tamera.

Aw how does she treat Tamera?

shes very mean to her.
she downplays tamera's feelings all the time.
even tamera said it on the show... that Tia treats her like the "dumb twin". and this is for their whole lives. I watched 2 seasons.. and saw it.. can you imagine going through that 30 plus years????

she was incredibly self centered..and lacked empathy for her sister.

there is a thread on the show somewhere here.. n others stated they felt the same way after watching it.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Jun 04 2013 at 4:14pm
Sponsored Links

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:16pm

Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

i loved tia more... b/c she was on the game.
but after watching their reality show.. and seeing the interaction between the 2... I was like wtf to Tia.
and I really felt bad for Tamera.

Aw how does she treat Tamera?

shes very mean to her.
she downplays tamera's feelings all the time.
even tamera said it on the show... that Tia treats her like the "dumb twin". and this is for their whole lives. I watched 2 seasons.. and saw it.. can you imagine going through that 30 plus years????

she was incredibly self centered..and lacked empathy for her sister.

there is a thread on the show somewhere here.. n others stated they felt the same way after watching it.

did you see when tamera was getting married how tia messed her around because she was "pregnant" she was ate up when tamera when on without her
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 4:19pm
you can't have it both ways..

you can't pull the pregnant card out when you want one thing.. and then when someone says ok.. youre pregnant let someone else do the job..

you throw a fit.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:31pm
Tom Cruise... why you lyin???

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cruise2.jpg
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 1:36pm
White people don't see the resemblance. On Connor's imdb page, someone thought he was Lenny Kravitz's son. He looks just like Tom to me.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

She looks like a conehead????

I've learned the hard way that when you have a certain shaped head ya gotta be very careful with closures and wigs
It's one of the reasons why I'm so loyal to my weaveologist, she's figured out my cone and knows how to properly place my closures

Edited by Prtybrwneye_z - Jun 06 2013 at 2:22pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:23pm
Tamara is mad whiney.
I'd be mean to her too.
Get a damn backbone bish.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:02pm

YBF KIDS: Shannon Brown & Monica ATTEND Little Shannon's Graduation + Aoki Lee Simmons Graduates 5th Grade + Alicia Keys & Egypt IN Amsterdam + Justin Combs' "#DiddyJetDance"

Jun 07 | by _YBF

photo 60c42398cf1111e288e422000a1fb6e3_7.jpg

Graduation season is in full effect with NBA baller Shannon Brown and Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons watching their little ones walk down the aisle.  See pics inside and see Alicia Keys and son Egpyt in Amsterdam and Justin Combs doing the "#DiddyJetDance" inside....

photo 4ca8af04cf0d11e292b622000a1fb73b_7.jpg

Phoenix Suns baller Shannon Brown watched his son Shannon Christopher Brown graduate recently.  

photo 41e43c14cf0811e28d8c22000a1f9ad6_7.jpg

Little Shannon, aka Bam Bam, and Monica, his proud stepmom, tweeted a few pics and offered her congratulations.  "Congratulations to our Little Graduate #ShannonChristopher aka #MyBamBam u did an awesome job today.. Super proud of u... Looking forward to hanging with u... #SummerTimeFunTime".

photo 0a3d4812cf0f11e2858a22000a1f9711_7.jpg

Monica said Bam claims the baby as "his own" because the baby is expected to arrive on his birthday. She also joked that she had to explain why the baby is in her belly.

"#FunniestThingEver Bam wants to know why did I eat his brother or sister LOL. Had to get creative explaining that one. #KidsSayTheDarndestThings"

In other graduations....

photo aoki.jpg

Russell Simmons tweeted a pic from Aoki Lee Simmons' 5th grade graduation. With Aoki growing up to be such a stunning young lady, it's only a matter of time before she follows in Kimora's footsteps and becomes a spokesmodel!

And in Amsterdam.....

photo AliciaKeysseensonEgyptfriendsAmsterdamKEt5OTVnKWCl.jpg

Alicia Keys and her son Egypt was spotted in Amsterdam.

photo AliciaKeysseensonEgyptfriendsAmsterdampYt5fF3E5CRl.jpg

photo AliciaKeysseensonEgyptfriendsAmsterdam14NJLtWtTqql.jpg

The "Fire We Make" singer seems very much in her element as she revealed to Marie Claire UK magazine that she loves to travel to other countries.  

photo AliciaKeysseensonEgyptfriendsAmsterdam8zDz_3Wemhsl.jpg 

Alicia, who's overseas for her "Girl On Fire" tour, was asked to duet with Barbara Streisand last night.  She tweeted, "Woooow!!! #BarbaraStreisand just said she wanted 2 do a Duet w ME @ her show 2night!! u know how much I respect & love her! #kidnacandystore"

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 8:10pm
Dang Aoki was only in the 5th grade?!  I thought she was older!  That child is going to be so very tall.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 8:39am

GUESS MY CELEBRITY DAD!

Jun 08 | by Natasha

photo ScreenShot2013-06-08at84953AM_zps7d6f3ba8.png

We first saw this now high school senior girl on a certain MTV reality show years ago when she was just a little girl.  Now, she's all grown up and had some fun at her Prom last night.  Can you guess who her celebrity dad is?!

Answer inside...

photo ScreenShot2013-06-08at84827AM_zpsc380f4ec.png

She's been a princess to daddy since he was dropping her name in his songs years ago.  Here's a hint:  Her name is Brittany and she was good friends with Diggy Simmons at one point on the "Run's House" show...

Wait for it.....

photo ScreenShot2013-06-08at84842AM_zps6c1de901.png  photo ScreenShot2013-06-08at84902AM_zps25952670.png 

Her pops is the newly freed rapper Ja Rule!  Ja posted several pics of his gorge baby girl going off to prom last night...and told her date he was keeping an eye on him. 

photo ScreenShot2013-06-08at84804AM_zps46c838f6.png

The whole fam snapped some silly pics before the prom goers headed out.

photo ScreenShot2013-06-08at90359AM_zps51e5a7ea.png

Brit posted the above pic before prom saying, "I'd give this man my life , he provides me with everything I want and need I couldn't ask for a better father .. Love youu @ruleyorkcity."

How cute!

Photos: Brittany's Instagram/Ja Rule's Instagram

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures